Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

mommy hints?

10 years ago
Hi,
I am stuck on mommy. I am having trouble getting out of the rushins house. how do I avoid getting shot by my former friend?

mommy hints?

10 years ago

Use the phone.

mommy hints?

10 years ago

Hi, i have a problem after that, how can you avoid the disapointing ending, it happens if you kill Leon and if you don't kill him also

mommy hints?

10 years ago

Kill lose your sanity disappointing. Let him live disappointing ending . both same you didn't achieve your destiny.

mommy hints?

10 years ago

Frank2, what did you find disappointing? What would you have liked to see happen? You can achieve your destiny in both ways. Of course, that depends on what you did throughout the story.

mommy hints?

10 years ago

Umm, yeah, i keep looking for the other weird old guys that must have preceded the man outside cisero's so I can get the shit from the leprechaun... Unfortunately, I can't find them, and there must have been others, because the item in question had a three on it, so I keep running around in vain trying to find uses for all the items, which I can't, so I spend every page trying out every single item, effecting my real-life sanity quite negatively.

mommy hints?

10 years ago

Heh, man those were annoying. ^_^

mommy hints?

10 years ago

Oh, the frustrating pieces. Well, those just change your reality, not the story at hand.

mommy hints?

10 years ago

Then I REALLY want to find those! (I thought they were critical to getting the talisman(s) so that the end narrative wasn't half as sad as it was when you didn't get them...)

mommy hints?

10 years ago

Nothing mad i was idsappoointed i couldn't find (due to lack of trying/) to find better endings if they are any.

mommy hints?

10 years ago

Try a different path I guess

mommy hints?

10 years ago

This is why people have an editor and show their work around. It's evidently impossible to guess how people will react. I didn't realize anything was frustrating. Maybe I did finish it too quickly.