Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Advanced Stuff

10 years ago

Uh, I kind of didn't follow the rules and made my first storygame an advanced game... Well, I already know how to do everything and all, but I just want to ask, does anything happen if you make your first storygame advanced?

Advanced Stuff

10 years ago

Nah, nothing happens. New players are advised not to use advanced editor because it's more complicated to figure out, but really it's just as easy to use as the regular editor. Some of the scripting can get quite tricky, but then you don't need to use scripting.

Advanced Stuff

10 years ago

The only real difference between the editors is the scripting part and I think Items. I haven't checked in a while. lol

Advanced Stuff

10 years ago
No nothing happens if you make your first game advanced. I should know as I've only tried the basic editor once and it deffinitly wasn't my first game I made.

Advanced Stuff

10 years ago

Nothing different happens if you make your first storygame advanced, but in advanced, you'll have the ability to begin adding scripting, items, stat mechanics, chapters, and other things to your story.

It's called Advanced Editor for a reason, but if you feel like you're up to the challenge, don't be afraid to read up on a few articles and ask for advice on the Advanced Editor Forums.

Hope this helps :)