Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Hi there! I'm kinda new to these forums. Anybody got any pointers for me? :D

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Welcome to the site! 

Dont mind the wackos on the site, though. XD

as for pointers, depends on what you want to do?

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

^ what he said XD

Anyway, hello! Welcome to ze site. The one and only!! Total awesomeness!!! One of a kind!! XD :p lol JK

I'm Winter, BTW I love your profile pic.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Thanks! I love it too. :D

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
Hi. Be nice, use proper grammar, welcome new people, don't reply to trolls, don't swear (often), and if you aren't into role-playing, don't take a spork and don't be involved with specific types of pudding. Other than that, enjoy the site and you should be fine. :D

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Greetings ^_^

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Well, grammar is a plus, though perfection is the last thing we need on this site (just don't be a zombie while typing).  We tend to be a bit pessimistic (it's true guys, I swear XD) on forum discussions, but to each his/her own beliefs (hence the lack of debates).  Reviving a thread of great discussion is nice to do once in a while, but mass-necroing (what we call it when multiple old threads are brought back) is frowned upon here.

If you want to know about our forum-games, just ask!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Welcome to the site!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Welcome, here's your free chicken.

Just remember to avoid the sporks and strawberry pudding, and you'll be fine.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Hey! I never got offered a free chicken!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

My sincerest apologies to you, sir.

How would you like your chicken?

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

WeLcOmE, wAtCh OuT fOr JiHeLu AnD yOu ShOuLd Be GoOd.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

I...

Sir...

I....

I'm not a sir!

angry

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Now you know just how evil he is. Take this spork instead.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
Take the spork, and eat the strawberry pudding with it. Thus obtaining the ultimate power in the universe. Sporks presumably the greatest good in the universe, combined with strawberry pudding - which is presumably the greatest evil. You can acquire god-like power. Yet chicken - a normal mundane chicken. Disgustingly underpowered.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

You'll have god-like power for only  fraction of a second, then you'll lose it and wither away and your teeth will rot out of your head and your eyes will go blind and you'll die of supermassive hemorrhoids for corrupting a spork. It's better to just wield the power of the spork, really.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
Or wield the power of the pudding alone. Basically, unless you want to die it's probably best to have one or the other. Not both. Sporks would massively burden the power of strawberry pudding anyways, so you probably wouldn't want to have some dirty plastic utensil along with your delicious fresh pudding.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

We don't use plastic, REAL sporks are METAL how many times do I have to tell you this? And besides, the sporks physically KILL any dirt that tries to make them filthy. Your pudding is disgusting and foul. Not to mention, it's evil, you even said so.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
PRESUMABLY evil. Not factually evil. I don't actually know, I'm not in a high-office to speak about whether strawberry pudding is good or evil. You'll have to ask Mad about those matters :3

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Mad's been druven insane by its manipulation, and she's homicidal, if you believe nothing about the past facts I've told you, at least have the intelligence to connect the dots there.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

I was insane and homicidal before I even learned about the pudding, silly! C:

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

That explains why you were so easily controlled by it.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

No, I was crazy enough to make it up and take lead of it.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

It's too evil to be led. You may have taken a regiment of it, but the horror has spread through millions of universes before this!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
So has madness :P

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Can you guys stop?

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

This is what they do most of the time, you'll get used to it. Though after the Spork War thread I thought Sentinel would stop with this.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Hiya Lilith! Welcome to the site, I hope you have lots of fun. ^_^

As for pointers... Don't mention if you've been using the site for 2 + years and only just joined, don't mention if you're a doctor or have any kind of interest in science, don't make an alternate account to leave compliments on your own story games, don't write any storygames related to slavery or Warrior Cats and d0nT wRiTe LiKe tHiS... Keep to these simple rules and everything should be fine.

... You have no idea what I'm talking about, but don't worry, you will cheeky

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Awww,

I'm a troll because I like science?

Wow, that's weird.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

I like science too! Science is ossumpossum. :P

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

I also like science.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

SenPen's a troll! I knew it! cheeky

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

What's a SenPen? Is that what the kids are getting stoned on these days?

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Is it like EpiPen?

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Maybe, except it's for if you're allergic to scorpions instead of bees...

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

DaMn, I dOn'T kNoW wHy No OnE lIkEs ThE wAy I tYpE, uuuuuh, I don't have to., I can stop, i mean man this feels so mother****ing unnatural and ****. It'S jUsT a LiTtLe BiT wHiMsICaL.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

I hate the way you type because it sucks. You also don't need to censor your shits and fucks, everyone can put those out in the open here.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

-insert blue streak to assert point-

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Don't be an idiot.

Hi.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

But what if I *am* an idiot and it can't be helped? :3

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

The lion who offers chicken speaks lies. Only avoid the strawberry pudding, for it is evil, but accept the spork, for it is a weapon of unimaginable power.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Welcome to the site~

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Aww, you guys are the best! Thanks!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

I welcome you to our little ball of nightmares.  Stay away from the pudding, don't troll, and NEVER piss off Madglee or Endmaster. You'll be fine.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

What's pudding?

Will I like it?

Is it all hot and moist?

Is it delicious?

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Pudding is fine, as long as it's not strawberry pudding.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Mmm, strawberry pudding...sounds delicious.

*licks lips*

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

-slaps- NO.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
A spork follower has conducted physical harm to an innocent bystander! Proving that sporks induce violent actions, and many innocent lives have been taken due to this!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
It is delicious, you should have some. Be sure to eat it with a spork :3

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

NO!

Evidence:

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/11474

Pudding is evil, sporks are good, do not eat strawberry pudding, not even once.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
Just because I didn't want to read that huge wall of text in ONE discussion, doesn't mean strawberry pudding is evil! If anything, sporks are attempting to cover up all their evil doings with very long replies!

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM. STRAWBERRY PUDDING IS FAR BETTER THAN SPORKS!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Sent, perhaps we may be able to bring pudding to the side of good? Their influence may be a great boon and make it easier for operations to go smoothly.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Then the only evil we'd have to keep good entertaining would be the nazi zombies,  and, honestly, the humans alone could take care of them.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
Strawberry pudding would love to join up with sporks :3

*evil smile*

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

You might, and the pudding that it left in your control may agree with you, but the pudding, as a whole, has but one purpose, and that is to be the only living thing in all of the universe, and then, the multiverse.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
Citation needed.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

It's happened before, there are upwards of 3 million puddingverses out there, each one is currently being destroyed. Even if you got all the pudding in this universe to agree with you, the puddings of the multiverse may be past the moral event horizon.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
Sporks are destroying precious food sources that could feed trillions of people. They have admitted it.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

If it were a baconverse, or a puddingverse that were any other kind of  non-evil pudding It'd be different. The sporks would leave them alone, since they wouldn't be alive or evil like strawberry pudding is, and if they were alive, the sporks would still leave them alone, and kill off the evil parts before they took over, because they'd be otherwise completely innocent.

Even then, I never said the sporks were destroying those puddingverses. The Sporks have enlisted countless innocent victims of the pudding to enact their revenge across the multiverse, and they've been doing so for centuries.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
How could you know if something is all evil or partially evil? Do sporks have evil-detecting features that allow them to purify foods? If so did they evolve that way, or did they create them? If they have created technology to see the evil in foodverses, why have they not found any technology to get rid of all the evils in the universe? If they are so powerful, why has nothing been done to make progress? Unless sporks support evil by letting it live on

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Sporks can see evil, and they can destroy all of the evil, but then where does that leave us? It leaves us with no discernable evil. It would make us all incredibly boring, (like I said in the big post, which you ignored like the pudding thrall you are) and besides, we are creatures of free will, there will always be evil somewhere, better to contain it from the masses in things like pudding, but not let it take over everything like it intends.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
It leaves us with no discernible evil, and only leaves us with happiness and prosperous civilizations. The only people who would be bored are you war hungry communists! The masses would be thriving in a world without evil, not bored.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Actually no, Pudding is the communist one.

And without evil, there good be no good, without negative, there could be no positive. Without evil, the species of earth would level out, carnivores would go extinct, and everyone would be hippies. World peace would be good for a while, but in a world without money, or real challenge to living, the only real way to have entertainment would be to take risks, (which would lead to gambling, which would lead to greed, which would lead to evil, which would corrupt humans, which means the sporks have to kill evil humans,) or to do drugs, which leads to naive euphoria and garbled judgment, which would lead to potential death, or wrongdoing, which leads to all sorts of things, lust, envy, laziness, anger, all sorts of things, which lead to evil.

The only solution to this would be... Well, have you ever read "The Giver"?

It's a lot better to contain evil in pudding than to become a soulless robot.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
*puts lid on jar of sporks* there we go, sporks are easily contained because they have no power whatsoever. :3

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

DUCK, YOU FOOL!!!

*The jar explodes in a mass of spork fury*

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

That's not the point! Have you read the end!? Those are REAL ACCOUNTS of Strawberry Pudding submitters, Hitler, Stalin, Bundy, Fish, Mcdonalds, All of them evil, and all of them controlled by pudding.

And also, have you seen the pictures? That's what happens to people who ingest pudding! Seriously, an ADMIN HAD TO EDIT OUT THE WITHDRAWAL PIC.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
Thus proving that sporks will go to disgusting lengths to prove a point that doesn't exist. Strawberry pudding makes people happy, yet sporks have done nothing to further the thriving human civilization.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Strawberry pudding makes people happy for a while, then it kills them. Sporks have done EVERYTHING to further the civilization, they gave them the strength to build stonehenge, and built the pyramids.  Aside from that, they kept it from being destroyed on countless occassions, they even wiped out the dinosaurs so that other intelligent life could form and survive.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
Sporks have admitted to killing off innocent wildlife. They have also proven that they can help build things made of rocks.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Build things made of rocks that made civilization look mighty, and scared off more than a few invading evil martians.

Besides, dinosaurs were tremendous assholes anyway, and they were far too dumb, always falling into the traps of the pudding menace and becoming their food. This couldn't be tolerated.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
Sporks killed off innocent wildlife for no reason, while pudding has used their advanced logical thinking in order to get nutritious food without wasting even a single bit of the animal.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

By usig sadistic jigsaw-like deathtrap manuevers, usually on the fertile ones?

The sporks had every reason to kill the dinosaurs, it saved this world as we know it today. If they hadn't killed the dinosaurs, you wouldn't exist.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
Are you suggesting that sporks could see into the future in order to know that we would exist? The sporks killed off all the dinosaurs without even conducting proper research in order to know which dinosaurs to keep alive, they slaughtered all the wildlife that could have been extremely helpful today.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

They didn't need research, they've seen what;s happened on similar planets across our own universe, and in similar universes, they knew they could provoke an evolution by clearing out the unintelligent reptoids that were currently crowding the place and feeding the EVIL PUDDING.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
They were able to wipe out entire crowded planets of reptiles in a single go, but they had no power to eliminate the pudding along with them?

Pudding still exists, so what does it feed on now? If you say humans and animals, does that mean that sporks will soon wipe out the entire human race?!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

No, the heat death of the universe or the death of the sun will wipe them out, the sporks are keeping them alive and keeping their life quality as high as they can, Strawberry pudding hasn't been able to eat a truly innocent person (unless you count one of the new serial killers or random shooters, most of which were subsequently stopped, and the majority of which have ended up getting killed in the end not by guns, but by sporks,) for a long time.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
So strawberry pudding has only been able to eat very bad people and hasn't been able to eat a truly innocent person for a long time.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

And TRULY innocent person. Even the best in the universe can't stop strawberry pudding from getting its horrendous tendrils on some people who were only moderately bad. It's a sad thing to admit, but, that's how it is.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Complements on your choice of avatar :)

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Why thank you! I like it too. :-)

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Hi welcome, don't troll, spam and be nice and most people will get along with you.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Hmmm, it seems I, the leader of strawberry pudding have been more or less kicked from the war, odd...

Anyhow, welcome! Please don't spam, and be fun and smart. ^u^

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
The representatives are always at your command and will follow in your decisions. If you ever decide to have any :3

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

I thought you were busy looking for the incident... where the Prime Spork Leader of the '07 Mars regiment and a Strawberry Pudding servant  who worked on Mars had an affair, back in 1000'07 BCE, when Mars had life on it. You'd be perfectly welcome to join, if you ever wanted to.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Me? Join in the affair incident? I'd love to.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Take this spork. Don't listen to the lies.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

*takes the spork*

*puts it in the utinsel drawer*

Now, where were we?

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

No! Don't just put it in the utensile drawer, it's not your run-of-the-mill eating tool, this is a true spork, a weapon of incredible power! Put it in a holster or something so you can slice heads off with it.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

*flips the spork around like an expert wielder*

HA!! Now I'm ready for anything!

*ahem* Now what?

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Well, now you brutally kill evil things...

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

*points the spork at you*

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

* Whistles, twirling a spear-sized spork around my fingers*

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

O.O

*giggles nervously and backs away*

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Yep, just kill evil things. There's some zombified Nazis not to far from here, I think.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

*Zombie chomps on spear-sized spork.*

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Lol!

That's not a spork... THIS is a spork!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
Tsk.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Out of curiosity, where did all this spork business come from?

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Long, long ago there was a forum game. It was a game of EVIL, for it contained and promoted the Pudding. Then I discovered the power of the sporks, and began killing it.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

It was innocent, until a certain half-penguin blew it out of proportion.

Still innocent. C:

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Back then, I just didn't like the pudding, but then I discovered what it did to people!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to make up lies about it, darling~

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

But it's not a lie, if anything the cake is a lie, and don't even get me started on THAT!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

The cake is a lie, muffins are the truth!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

The lameness radiating from this thread (amongst others)! If the sporks were to take over, surely the power of their lameness would help. C:

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

They don't have lameness, they are rather the definition of awesome. I can't say the same for your pudding, however.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Wrong. Chuck Norris is both the embodiment and definition of Awesome, badass, etc. Sporks, on the other hand, are the definition of Justice.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Oh, no, you misunderstood me, Chuck Norris is the definition of Awesomeness, Sporks define Awesome. Two different things.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

By that logic, sporks define everything... Because...

*Sings* Everything is AWESOME!!! ^_^

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
Even dead cats.

Too soon?

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Careful, Ford, she has a knife.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

... That's not a knife. THIS is a knife!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Sporks only provide the most recent definition of awesome. Chuck Norris, who I heard has recently decided to put the Elder Spork on his 'Possible ally' list, making him/her/it the first one.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Right up there with Superman and Bruce Lee.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

No, they're not on the list. Bruce Lee's already his ally, and superman is his secretaryS

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

You know Chuck Norris and Super Man once had an arm-wrestling contest... The loser had to wear their underwear on the outside on their trousers for the rest of their life. cheeky

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Superman also wears Chuck Norris pajamas for bed, that was out of his own free will.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Am I doing this right?

http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media/images/200307/spock01/320x240.jpg

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Oh shut the fuck up all of you.

Chicken rules over all. Feed a million chickens laxatives and soon enough all sporks and strawberry pudding will be rendered completely useless.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Ew.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

BLASPHEMY. CHICKEN POOP ARE NOT 'EW'. THEY ARE THE HOLY WEAPON OF MANKIND, THE SECRET TO WORLD DOMINATION.

photo HailChicken_zps024df90b.jpg

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

An arsonist sets a forest on fire, and the result is a thousand grilled chickens and a million burnt ones.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

This irony. :c

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Pfft! Sporks are better. If it's anything like your silly diaper blast, even the pudding wins hands down.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
At least we can agree on something. Chicken can't possibly compare to sporks or pudding.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

BLASPHEMY.

ALL YOU NON-BELIEVERS SHALL FOREVER BE TORMENTED UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Tormented? Mmm, sounds like fun. <3

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

I simply love that attitude.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

;-D

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Sigh its happening again...

One more perfectly innocent welcome thread ends up reviving the Spork wars...

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

*sigh*

Guess this happens a lot around here, eh?

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
Sentinel started it! :L

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

You continued it. :P

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
I would have ended it if sentinel didn't spew nonsense 24/7

Pudding's bad, mmmkay?

10 years ago

You're the one who spewed nonsense!

Sporks are bad, mmmkay?

10 years ago
I gave logical facts and proof to counter your argument, but every time you know you're loosing you start to make things up. e_e

Sporks are the fucking best, mmmkay?

10 years ago

I gave facts as well regarding the spork-pudding wars. They are completely logical.

10 years ago
You gave a total of one fact being "Sporks are better than chicken"

10 years ago

I've given you several facts regarding  how much better they are then pudding up there. While they are infinitely better than chicken, they are also nearly as infinitely better than strawberry pudding.

10 years ago

A spork can easily  defeat a chicken, one can eat a chicken with a spork if he chooses to.

10 years ago

And there's yet another FACT about sporks.

Not to mention, Ford  totally admitted that sporks were the best in his subject title.

Sporks are the fucking worst, mmmkay?

10 years ago
Subject titles have nothing to do with conversation :3

Ford is usually always wrong, mmmkay?

10 years ago

They have everything to do with the conversation, they're SUBJECT titles.

Sentinel is always wrong, mmmkay?

10 years ago
Only sometimes. If it's true (like this subject title) then I'll accept it.

Sentinel is only sometimes wrong, mmmkay?

10 years ago

But it isn't true. You're just spreading horrible propaganda.

Sentinel is most of the time wrong, mmmkay?

10 years ago
So are you :L

Sentinel is hardly ever wrong, mmmkay?

10 years ago

but mine's better, because it's true.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

A demoness name and an anime avatar... I approve. :P

Pointers? *shrug* I think everyone's covered the majority of good general advice. If you have further questions, feel free to ask, I'll answer if I can and the community here is pretty good about helping newbies. 

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Thanks! You seem like a really cool guy. What do you like to do on CYS?

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Welcome to this.. Hobbit home of a site!

Here's some homemade earl grey tea, doesn't go well with chicken though, and don't eat it with a spork

Just don't listen to the nonsense of the site, and you'll get along well with me.

Oh! I nearly forgot.

Here's your tea:

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Your tea is awful, it has worms in it. Destroy it with your spork, Lilith!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Do not listen to his trash talk!

Lilith, if you want to live a normal life on this site, and not be hypnotised by the horror of the sporks, and join sentinel's army of crap runcible spoons, then just sit down and drink tea.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

The sporks aren't horrible, quite the opposite actually. Your tea is the real atrocity here! Besides, sporks aren't crap either, nor are they truly spoons. if they are crappy spoons, then they're IMMENSELY POWERFUL RIGHTEOUS AWESOME crap spoons.

Zombie is sentinel, Builder is me.

10 years ago

Builder: Wut did ya' say about tea?

10 years ago

Careful, buddy, you'll shoot your eye out.

10 years ago
I had no idea Aman used to be a construction worker who fought zombies...

10 years ago

He also used to be an angry mustacheless 21-year-old Elvis look-alike who fought satanic zombies.

10 years ago
That explains a lot actually xD

10 years ago

He did actually.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Heh, thank you. I enjoy writing, but I have yet to officially finish my first story game. (I'm something of a perfectionist, so it takes a while for me to finish anything. :P) I like dueling, reading and reviewing the other games here, participating in the occasional debate / random discussion... (people here always seem to have something interesting to talk about.)

I also like to roleplay a lot, but I've actually never participated in an RP here before. 

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Wow, that's really awesome! Where do you usually roleplay?

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Proboards / Skype / MMORPGs. *shrug* Proboards mainly because I know a few friends who own the RP forums and they asked me to join in. (I was a co-creator and moderator for a couple of them because I had a better grasp of coding and skin design than my friends. Sadly, most of the RP forums I've joined have already gone dead.) Skype because I have a few friends who just like to screw around in roleplay format whenever we chat...

And MMOs because, well, it's a good way to make new friends.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Sup girl :P 

[Warning: I'm actually a dude who likes to swear and make shitty jokes, as well as say some....'disturbing' things in PM XD]

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Disturbing?

I'm intrigued. >:)

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

It's not so much disturbing as it is him making someone threaten to burn all their orifices shut in order to keep him from doing odd things to you.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Why, is that unpleasant? What if I like having odd things done to me? :3

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

I like doing odd things too sometimes, but not with guys. That's just a personal preference I guess, if you like doing odd things I'm not gonna judge.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Oh, an odd spork who leads an army of odd sporks.

Very odd indeed.

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Hmm, this could work....

Alright, SSPM time!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

What's that?

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Super-sexy-personal-messages XD

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

*facepalm* :p

This thread is still going?! It's frickin' huge.... most of it full of crap about sporks, pudding and if I can remember, some stuff about chicken poop and maybe, umm... kitty porn?? Meh, can't really remember. Stuff anyway...

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

I think that's some of the shit I told you in PM.... XD

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

*licks lips*

I like that sort of thing. ;)

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

•_•

check your window..... Hi!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Don't worry, Lilith, I'm out here with this scoped sniper rifle... ermm... In case he tries anything you find uncomfortable. The safeword is "Guatemala"... I don't think I can hear you all the way over there, but look this way and look like you're saying it as best you can!... Just in case...

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago
You have a duty to the internet to film this and post it somewhere. o-o

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

*stretches back seductively, then begins to absent-mindedly undress in front of the window*

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

*casually just....walks in*

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

*throws her arms around your neck, slams the door, and kisses you passionately*

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

...... lol XD

Your definitely gonna make many friends :p

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Friend riiiiiiight heeeeere! :D

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

You know, I ddn't even give you anything, here, have a yodeling Necro,

YOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL!

Hi! I'm new.

10 years ago

Thank youououou...for the yodelodelodelodeler!