Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Worst super power?

9 years ago

Okay, what is one super power that you would hate to have? Why?

Like, "I would hate have x-ray vision because everyone I look at would get cancer."

Worst super power?

9 years ago

the power of a minecraft sheep THE POWER TO EAT GRASS!

Worst super power?

9 years ago

I saw a picture, that had a graph. It was labeled best super powers. Three out of four were at level 20/100, and 100 was the power to 'reach through monster and punch idiots in the face'! Lol. laugh

Worst super power?

9 years ago

Extra limbs or something like that. Wouldn't like that super power at all.

Worst super power?

9 years ago
I'd hate to have the power to speak every language... that would suck in comparison to every other power :L but technically it is super-human. Otherwise, the power to fly would suck as well. I cringe when people say "Oh I'd love to be able to fly!" it's one of the worst super powers in existence unless it's combined with another power (such as invulnerability or strength - something that protects you when you fall asleep at 10KM in the sky and crash into a construction area for a skyscraper)

Worst super power?

9 years ago

What about mind reading? I was expecting someone to mention  mind reading. Personally, I would hate to have ice breath. In order to cool the area around you, you would have to pull a lot of the heat into yourself...a lot. Also, I can't really see any downsides to being able to speak every language.

Worst super power?

9 years ago
What the hell am I going to need to speak every language for? It's not like I'm ever going to want to be a translator for 1 person to speak to the world, also it'd be a waste of time - since there are millions of translators all over the world that can easily translate 1 language to another. For one person to do it is just a waste of time.

Worst super power?

9 years ago

Maybe, but it's also not a power that's a general pain to have, and there are situations where it would be useful although I doubt you'd be going off to save the world with it.

Worst super power?

9 years ago

Unless... You become a major politician and make world peace with the power of words.

It's not entirely outside the realm of possibility.

Worst super power?

9 years ago

That and you'd be instantly famous for being able to speak every dead languages too.

Worst super power?

9 years ago

Worst super power?

9 years ago

Ha, nice. But it beats the ability to talk to fish. Am I right?

Worst super power?

9 years ago

I think being able to talk to fish might be cool you could talk to them and figure out what its like to be a fishindecision

Worst super power?

9 years ago
What if fish constantly talk about advanced mathematical theories in a monotone voice?

Worst super power?

9 years ago

Fish have tiny, tiny brains. If you could hear what they were saying and thinking, it would most likely be, "HUURRRRR... There's a rock! HUUUURRRR... There's a rock! DUURRRRR... FOOD! FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOO-okay I'm done eating now. HURRRR... There's a plant! HUUR- SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING!? SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!! Okay, now it's gone. HURRR... There's a rock! HURRRR... There's a fake castle! HURRRRDURRR..... SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING!?!?!"

Worst super power?

9 years ago
Basically, mousepaw wouldn't be able to tell apart her thoughts from the fish's thoughts.

Worst super power?

9 years ago

okay ford your still always mean

Worst super power?

9 years ago

Now, that's not nice.

Worst super power?

9 years ago

It's a compliment, coming from Ford. 

Worst super power?

9 years ago

lol lol lol lol lol dats so funnahcheeky

Worst super power?

9 years ago

Worst Super Power: The super power that grants you the ability to lose your super power.

Worst super power?

9 years ago

The ability to turn into a piece of cake.

No consciousness, just a piece of cake, and being unable to turn back.

Worst super power?

9 years ago
The power to create a large dining hall anytime anywhere, to eat said cake.

Worst super power?

9 years ago

And gets eaten by Goldilock. 

Worst super power?

9 years ago

The ability to steal other people's ability.

In a world where you have the only ability.

Worst super power?

9 years ago

Or maybe we all have that ability, and we're all stealing each other's abilities!

When Superman shows up from Krypton, Earth is going to rule.

Worst super power?

9 years ago

ABILITY-CEPTION!

BWAAAAAAH......BWAAAAAAH....

Worst super power?

9 years ago

The power of attracting tentacle monsters when being a Japanese school girl

Worst super power?

9 years ago

Being able to talk to all kinds of fish would be freakin awesome. I always wanted to talk to a great white shark before. and other sharks as well. and fish trout bass pike all the big ones oh yea AND CATFISHcheeky

Worst super power?

9 years ago

The only fish with a brain capacity capable of making slightly intelligent conversation would be a dolphin, and dolphins aren't even fish.