Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

Ok... I'm probably just a dummy, but I can't get back to sleep until I know for sure there's no other way to win. There has to be something, because I don't understand the final riddle. It's about 10 to 6 in the morning and my infant daughter will be waking me up soon... But I need to know o_o

So... Why is it hard to find a baby polar bear in a snowstorm? 

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

Because it's white... And it's very difficult to see something white when it's surrounded by something else that's white... Hint, hint.

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

Are you on an iPad?

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

iPhone, actually. And yes, it just occurred to me that it was hidden so I copied the page and pasted it into a document. 

Man. That was eating away at me. So tired :/

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

It's impossible to make white writing stand out on an iphone. Which sucks for a few of these games... 

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

It's impossible for the naked eye to see a polar bear in a snowstorm, but your eye isn't naked, it has some very special tools at its disposal, which you are probably using right now if you read this far.

Nevermind, you already found it.

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

Mischief managed. 

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

I think everyone had trouble with that one, mainly because we just don't think about that sort of thing.

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

I got it pretty quickly, it's the painting that I never could do.

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

xD Fair enough. I caught on pretty quickly, too, but a lot of people did have trouble. The painting was easy for me.

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

I just couldn't get the painting. I tried so hard but I couldn't see the image. I did get a lucky guess, though.

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

Yeah magic eye is one of those things where, once you know how to do it, it's easy... But it's really hard to figure out how to do in the first place.

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

I'd never been able to do it before. I stared forlorn at those roses with unfocused eyes for 15mins before I started fearing my sanity as the shape appeared. Now I want to look up more and see if I can do it again...

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

My IPad can copy, but it can't highlight. I've played it before, and done it. Can someone please tell me the order? I can't remember.

Tower of Riddles

8 years ago

Copy it into a note pad. The words come up there.