Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Need Help for a Batman Game

8 years ago

Yes i know the title sounds stupid, but just listen up for a second.

It's not a colorful Batman and Robin story, It's not got bad grammar or spelling mistakes. It's supposed to be dark and gritty like Nolan's trilogy for example. I need quite some help as I might want it to be perfect. I just ask for...

• An experienced user who can help with Advanced stuff
  • A Co-author (I'll do all the writing and then maybe you can rewrite some stuff.)
  • A Graphics designer (optional)

If you are all of the above and want to help, I'll be glad and grateful. The Title is called Batman: Joker's Game. It's not a story for three year old Lego fans. We're talking The Killing Joke or Death of The Family or something.

I'll message you the basic plot.

You could leave suggestions in comments.

-I am a new user, so don't get mad lol.

8 years ago

"It's not got bad grammar."

The entire point of the Joker character is that Batman won't kill him. The Joker wants Batman to kill him so badly, but Batman can't, because it would let the Joker win and goes against everything Batman stands for. 

8 years ago

I know its not a hard answer that Batman will not kill The Joker, but somebody will because there is quite a lot of characters involved.

8 years ago

I know it's not hard to figure out that Batman will not kill The Joker, but somebody will because there are quite a lot of characters involved in this story. *

(Fixed that for you.)

8 years ago

"It's not got bad grammar "

" I need quite some help as I might want it to be perfect"

I'm sorry I just laughed my ass off xD

8 years ago

Go on, just laugh. But I do fix my writing. Its not a big deal.

And hell, that's just a mistake.

8 years ago

That one's it's.

8 years ago

I'd be happy to help.