Non-threaded

Forums » Reading Corner » Read Thread

Dust off a seat and discuss a good book here...you do read, right?

Harry Potter

8 years ago

Now don't get me wrong but who doesn't love harry potter!? I love Harry Potter I ended the series of movies a week ago. So I thought this would be a good thing to talk about.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

Shouldn't this be in the Reading Corner?

I haven't watched the movies or read the books yet. Yes, I know nothing about Hogwarts--drown me in acid.

Though, believe it or not, some people don't love Harry Potter. (Not saying I hate the series, I've never even read the books) It's just the facts.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

do you own the books

Harry Potter

8 years ago

No.

Harry Potter

8 years ago
I enjoy some fanfics more than I enjoyed the books, heh.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

Overrated series. So many things don't add up and the character conflicts were hard to follow. Lore is also pretty nonsensical, even for a magic-universe. Fun reads for 9 year olds though (read them in fourth grade?).

Harry Potter

8 years ago
I get where your coming from. I read them when I was like 11, years ago. Now I read fanfiction.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

No i just started i am in the middle school years.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

If you are in middle school years, please use correct grammar. This is a writing site.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

look,i am not perfect in writing but i did troppicana and made it past district! So top that betaband!

Harry Potter

8 years ago

Beta's most likely a grown adult...

Just sayin'.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

I'm a freshman in highschool...

Harry Potter

8 years ago
Please at least try to capitalize your Is. And what were you even talking about in that post? I don't get it.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

Yaaaas. Love the books, too bad I'm not allowed to read them all. Love them dearly, and savor every word. I read the book, watch the movie, then almost die in anticipation.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

Not allowed to read them all? Why not? It's not like Ron and Hermione get it on during the course of the seven books or anything.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

Though I'm sure a crap ton of the fanfics have that :p

Harry Potter

8 years ago
Let me put it this way. If there're two characters you can imagine together, there is at least one lemon out there involving them. Trust me.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

Psh, that's not even the half of it. Even objects and locations have gotten it on. Like the school itself. It's dating the lake monster or whatever.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

"Snape X Floating Candle 27 is clearly the best ship," said Harry Potter Fan 75.

"Nonsense! Everyone knows that Dumbledore's Hat X McGonagall's Hat is the best!" said Harry Potter Fan 33.

"You're both wrong!" Harry Potter Fan 62 interrupted. "The best ship is Harry's Glasses X Neville's Eyebrows!"

Harry Potter

8 years ago

Rule 34.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

Maybe she has psycho religious parents?

Harry Potter

8 years ago

the books arent inapropraite

Harry Potter

8 years ago

I love you have the anticipation,wink

Harry Potter

8 years ago

Meh. I read up until Order of the Phoenix. It was too slow and Sirius died and... Yeah I'll stop talking.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

Same. I was in third grade so I started reading the sixth book and was like "nnnnooope."

Harry Potter

8 years ago

i am only on the first book thanks for telling me that info

Harry Potter

8 years ago

You said you watched the movies.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

Just today I saw a building called Mechanics on Main, or M.O.M. I had the sudden urge to walk in a say,“Oh my gosh, the Ministry of Magic?! I thought you could only get here by telephone booth or Floo Powder, but here I am, walking through this door! How did I not know about this above ground addition? Nevermind, I can see why, this place is ugly! Hey, what department am I in? I hope it's...”

If you've read Harry Potter, you'll find this completely reasonable.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

I would have thought of this.

Harry Potter

8 years ago

The Harry Potter book series is the best I've read. I have all the books.