Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello!

8 years ago

Hello! So I have actually frequented this site as a guest on and off for a couple of years now. As I return from a long hiatus, I figure I might as well actually create an account now. Quite frankly, I was just too lazy to do so in the past. In any case, I plan to replay a lot of my old favorite stories and look forward to trying the newer ones I have missed. I just figured I'd introduce myself!

Hello!

8 years ago
Nice to meet you. May I know what are your favorite storygames?

Hello!

8 years ago
Welcome!

Hello!

8 years ago

Welcome~

Hello!

8 years ago
Hello and welcome to CYS. I take it you can find your way around, but if you need any help, don't hesitate to PM me.

Hello!

8 years ago
Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.  :)

Hello!

8 years ago

Welcome (back) to CYS officially, then. =) Pleased to meet'cha. Have you read the Help & Info section in your lurking years? 

Also, if you'd like to practice your writing, I'm currently hosting writing exercises Monday through Friday. (Even though friday's exercise is occasionally posted on Saturday because my schedule is a tad insane.) Anyone is free to try doing them at any time, but if you want to earn points, you need to request to be added to the tag and scoring list. (Which I prefer people to request via PM--mainly because I don't risk missing the request that way.)

Hello!

8 years ago

Glad you decided to show yourself! Have fun and looking forward to any stories you may create in the future.

Hello!

8 years ago
Welcome (officially) to the site. I do hope you enjoy your time here!

Hello!

8 years ago

Welcome! I hope you have a wonderful time with us!