Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi Everyone! :)

7 years ago

I have read a few stories already and commented as well. :) And I lost on my first Rock-Paper-Scissors Duel :D Anyway, just wanna say hi to everyone here in CYS! xoxo

7 years ago

Welcome to CYS! Obey the rules and you should be fine.

I hope you like it here.

7 years ago

Sure thing! I've been reading some posts about the rules here. I really like it here since I'm an avid fan of story games plus it's nice to have this site and get to talk to people with the same interest :)

7 years ago

Welcome! I'm glad you've already contributed to the site. Enjoy your stay here and feel free to PM me if you have any questions :)

7 years ago

It's my pleasure to contribute to this wonderful site. I won't hesitate to PM you for questions. :) Thanks Sky!

7 years ago

Hi Katie! Welcome to CYS! I recommend you read all of the articles found in the Help and Info tab and look into the storygame me and my friend Claw2k11 are working on together. Hopefully it'll be published in several months so we all can be excited :) Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions, comments, or concerns and hopefully I can answer them! All other questions I can't answer should go to Kiel_Farren or any other senior member of the site. I'm looking forward to your stories and I'm glad you decided to join!

Toodles!

~AYT

7 years ago

Hi AYT! I'm quite overwhelmed with the warm welcomes here.
I'll check on the storygame you and Claw are working on. :)) And hopefully in the near future, I'll be able to contribute my own story as well. Thank you so much! :D

7 years ago

Welcome to CYS, glad to hear you've already started participating, and I hope you continue to enjoy your time here. 

7 years ago

Thanks Kiel! And BTW you're the one that I challenged for my first duel. And I lost or the score is just on escrow.
I just looked on the Online people below and chose your name. Well, I didn't know that you are one of the seniors here not since a while ago that I saw the post about you being a mod. :D

7 years ago

Oh. So you did. I'm one of the busier members of the site considering I'm one of the most active mods on here, and I don't often accept duels, so I hadn't actually agreed to the challenge until now. It ended in a draw. I've been here since 2012, which isn't nearly as long as say... Sethaniel or Endmaster, but still. I know a lot about this place, (and again, mod) so don't hesitate if you have questions or need some assistance. 

7 years ago

Hello, welcome to CYS! please pm me if  you need help

7 years ago

I will ! Thank you so much! :)

7 years ago
Welcome.

7 years ago

Thanks!

7 years ago

A new member on board, eh? Nice to meet you.

I'm Raven. Just call me or the other guys if you need anything.

So you lurked around the forums and saw all the things happenings, huh?

7 years ago

Hello there Raven! Nice to meet you too.
Well, yeah I probably have seen few things already and enjoying everything here. :)

7 years ago

That's good.

Planning on making any story?

7 years ago

Honestly I wanted to make one but I have no idea yet of the genre since I'm kinda mixed up. I wanted to have an action, sci-fi, romantic kind of story (is that complicated?). But hopefully I would be able to think of the plot. I'll just spend some more time on reading others' works here for good points :)

7 years ago

Complicated? It depends.

Try the writing workshop whenever you need more help/

7 years ago

Hello, it is a pleasure. *nonchalant cough*

I am Mason Jarius, breaker of men, destroyer of worlds.....vulnerably and structurally weak. Well, I have fought in many wars, through my very little time being here. Feel free to PM me or ask any questions. Oh God, my fonts going crazy.

See ya' later.

7 years ago

Welcome Simplykatie I hope you have a good time here :-)

7 years ago

Hi Read4Ever ! I'm definitely enjoying here in CYS. :)

7 years ago

Oh my! That was a good intro for yourself. haha.
Well, based on my username you can SIMPLY call me KATIE. SimplyKatie *smirk* :D

I have traveled all over the internet and at last! found this wonderful site. :)

See yah!

7 years ago

Hope to meet your sword in battle, I'm guessing that will be in due time.

7 years ago

yah, you have a nice profile too Katie, I hope we will be able to be friends on CYS!

7 years ago

Hello newcomer! My name is Zag Uiza the Hero. You can call me Zag. I hope you become a long-term resident of this fine realm. If you ever want to talk, just send me a private message. :)

7 years ago

Hi there Zag! Yah, I would definitely be here for a long-term since I love storygames and it's nice to get to know guys with the same interest. :)

7 years ago
Hi Katie, welcome to the site! I do hope you enjoy your time here.

7 years ago

Hello~

7 years ago

Welcome to CYS. Hit me up with a message if you need anything, or just want someone to talk to.

7 years ago

You remind me a lot of someone I used to know. You wouldn't happen to be from Alberta would you?

7 years ago

I guess I'm late to this but it looks like we're still saying hello eight days later, so, hello.

Your profile says you like mysteries. Are you planning to write one? That's something I've always thought the CYOA format worked well for, but we don't see them too often.

7 years ago

Hello. Nice to meet you and I hope you aren't a troll.

7 years ago

Please, Mizal's a well known troll. I'm surprised she hasn't been banned yet.

7 years ago

I think you replied to wrong person. By the way how is your search going?

7 years ago

Mizal is a troll??

7 years ago

... I heard the whistling noise as that joke flew over your head, man.

7 years ago

Oh.... ok

7 years ago

How did you not get the joke? EVERYONE knows Mizal is just Ryder's current account. Check their IP addresses, they're the exact same.