Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Greetings

6 years ago
Greetings, fellow writers and readers. While I am not new to this site and in fact I have written some reviews and been in contact with some of its members, this is the first time I properly introduce myself. Unfortunately, I don't have too much time to be here, and I expect to have even less in the coming years, so I won't be very active and my contributions will be few and far between. However, I will still pop around here from time to time, as since the time I discovered this site, I have always found it very interesting, both in its literary production and in its forum discussions. I also intend to write a story of my own, but I am unsure about when or if it will be completed.

Also, for the administrators, I move around sometimes, so my IP adress will likely change, especially the last numbers.

Greetings

6 years ago
Hey, glad you went ahead and joined us. :)

As for the admins, don't worry, you said a lot of nice things about Death Song and Necromancer so that probably covers your first two protection payments until you can find a steady source of income elsewhere.

Greetings

6 years ago
Of course. As I told you I was planning on doing so, but at last it took me far longer than I anticipated.

I surely hope so, I licked all those boots with the sweat of my brow. No, I only mentioned that because I've seen several comments about matching IPs to check for repeated profiles or things like that.

Greetings

6 years ago
How in the world do you lick boots with the sweat of your brow? You know what, never mind. Welcome to the site as an official user.

Greetings

6 years ago
Well, if we take that phrase as literal, it would be theoretically possible with only the requirement of being Chuck Norris. So that's how.

Also, thanks for the welcome.

Greetings

6 years ago
Hello Martin, I'm glad to see you finally introduced yourself. You've already contributed to this site more than some of the more active members ever will, so don't worry if you're not around much. I hope you continue to enjoy the site.

Greetings

6 years ago
Thanks for the kind words. I try to do my best when I set out to do something. I will write more reviews over the course of time, and, hopefully, a story some day.

Greetings

6 years ago

From what one of the mods has told me, I have nearly 3 pages of IPs, and I haven't been banned yet. So I'm sure it'll be fine :)

Also, welcome!!

Greetings

6 years ago
That's good, then. I guess the problem would rather be when two accounts share the same IP, which in my case is not going to happen.

Thanks for the welcome!

Greetings

6 years ago
Welcome~

Greetings

6 years ago
Thanks.