Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I failed at skipping this part

6 years ago

I decided I wasn't going to do this part-- the awkward introductions that label me as a foreigner to these lands. I was all set on just diving in and parading around like I've been using this site for some time now. I went from the Creative Corner to the Writing Workshop and then The Lounge. Each time I'd find an interesting topic that I might just post in I felt too much like an intruder. The new neighbor that invites themself to a community picnic, sidles in next to a group of people, obviously familiar with one another, and then starts laughing along at a joke someone just told only for everyone to get quiet and stare at the stranger, because who walks in and skips the polite and formulaic introductions?

Not me, because here I am.

Hello, people. I'm Neverlander and it's a pleasure to join this community.

6 years ago
I think the staring would be more because of the creepy ass mask and robe tbh.

Welcome to the site, blah blah the usual. You're literate and if you've been browsing around and haven't run away yet I'm sure you'll manage.

6 years ago
Welcome to the site~ Really enjoyed the surrealism of Spirited Away

6 years ago
Hi. Glad you made it to the forums. Feel free to join in anywhere you like.

6 years ago
I appreciate your profile pic choice. Welcome.

6 years ago
a pleasure to join but a pain to stay

6 years ago
Just wait until I get made into an admin, all of you will learn what pain really is.

6 years ago
steve will become admin first and nobody will notice the pain you inflict

6 years ago
You'll notice Steve hasn't logged on since the 9th and that's because I drowned him like a puppy. (Or his mom did, whichever.)

I'm going to have a featured story soon and after that I think I'm the natural choice to replace Endmaster.

End btw told me something about how he had to go drive a car to a protest earlier and hasn't been heard from since. (Well, he said into a protest, but you know, just a typo.)

6 years ago
Hey NoFace, welcome:)

6 years ago
Hi, welcome to the site. Feel free to post now without feeling weird. It seems you know how English works, so you should be fine. Have fun!
I also like your profile pic, it looks just like everyone else's.