Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago

Hello! I've been lurking (mostly just reading the stories) for quite a bit now. So I figured now should be the time to start getting slightly more involved the forums and eventually make my own story!

Overall, right now, I only know the basics of the editor (some aspects still confuse me and I have no doubt I'm gonna need help with the scripts) and few individuals of the forum (like that Steve's kinda a prick, mizal is apparently a soccer mom, Endmaster has no soul, and everyone still hates Bucky for some reason).

Regardless ^_^ , I soon hope to enter a contest with a story that's worth a damn one day! (If not, maybe I'll atleast learn a couple creative insults that'll increase my vocabulary!)

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago
Welcome lurker, good luck with your story!

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago

Thank you! I hope to contribute something to the site soon!

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago
Mizal's not even a mom and only retarded children that can't take critisism hate Bucky. You still have a lot to learn, kid. Welcome to the site, don't be an idiot and have fun.

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago

Thanks, I'll try not to. Even if I do, I'll most likely keep it limited to the Newbie and "Help" forums anyway. I honesty did enjoy bucky's stories and never did understand the hate he got a while back.

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago
I am NOT a soccer mom, holy shit where are you even getting that. My entire identity here is built around hating children.

I don't recall anyone hating Bucky except for a single group of confused retard school kids a little while back who were mass purged anyhow.

Steve's not just 'kinda' a prick, he rocketed past such conventional terms ages ago and his behavior can now only be measured in teradicks.

End has hundreds of souls by this point. Hopefully yours doesn't wind up one of them.

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago

Teradicks? Pffh, go back to your SUV and drive your kids to practice, you fucking bitch.

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago

In regards to the soccer mom comment, I think I heard it when someone used it multiple times towards you ironically a couple months ago (pretty sure it was always attached to a much longer insult). But thanks for the "more correct" update on matters here. (BTW, loved your "Inseparable" story)

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago

Prick? I'm a lovely person, you absolute goon. It just so happens I constantly have to deal with my intellectual inferiors and genuine scum such as fascists, homophobes, stalinists and people who think Logan was a good film, and I'm too moral to let these wrongs go unrighted, and too honest to not insult them for it.

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago

Wow, even though I agree with your views, your still a tad bit insufferable. Is that how it always is, with you?

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago
Yes.

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago

Insufferable? I take offense at that notion. I don't see what's insufferable about being honest to someone, or aggressive towards harmful ideologies and people.

Edit: Oh, and in regard to if that's how I always am, yes, constantly. It seems to have played very favorably to me, so I don't know why I'd change a thing.

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago

Welp, atleast your honest...

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago

One of my many great features.

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago

It's true, Steve is a lovely person. He's a very nice person to the people who don't piss him off. 

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago

Mizal probably cooks carne Guisada with soccer mom' but thats the extent.

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago
Eew, uncanny valley much?

Long time lurker, here!

6 years ago
Long time lurker I see. Welcome out of the closet haha!