Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Reviews Needed

5 years ago
Vapula, The Cat and the Crow, The Horror Inside, and probably more have REALLY been neglected on account of being published at the same time as a bunch of other stories.

Crescent's story dropped off the new storygames list without a single review in fact. (Although Zake put one up and just had me take it down so he could edit which is how I noticed.)

I know I've been slacking in the reviews department awhile too and I'm sure we've all got our excuses but we can do better than this. CYOAs take time and effort and the promise of feedback is a big factor in what motivates most authors here. If comments dry up completely there won't be much point. It only takes a little time to read and say a few words.

Reviews Needed

5 years ago

I suppose I can start reviewing stories again...

Reviews Needed

5 years ago
Well thanks but I'm not sure you needed to make a new account for that...

No objections to you continuing though, you and the anime schoolgirl are the only ones doing anything useful right now.

Reviews Needed

5 years ago

I've been feeling awkward not have a Greek/Latin name, so I made this one.

Reviews Needed

5 years ago

Seems reasonable.

Banned Darksol.

Reviews Needed

5 years ago

I'm glad I deleted the stories in time then.

Also, I just realized that I've now been a member of every Order at one point.

Reviews Needed

5 years ago
Wait, you expect me to both read AND write on this site? What kind of insanity is this?

Reviews Needed

5 years ago
I mean the crushing responsibility of being an admin is what prevents me from doing either, but none of the rest of you have such an excuse.

Reviews Needed

5 years ago
Except for all the other admins of course.

Reviews Needed

5 years ago

I'm on it. Gimme a couple of days...