Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Second Hello

3 years ago

Hey there! I remember going on this website when I was a little kid. Now I think I'll try again, but take it a little more seriously.

I used to be vonkittycat, and I was around when Warrior Cats was banned. Good times.

I'll probably be writing little things here because even though I have a great story Idea, I suck at writing main characters. I hope this will give me some confidence.

I'm thinking of writing a real book, and having at least a rough draft completed by the end of this years nanowrimo.

Hope this fresh new start does me some good.

Second Hello

3 years ago
Convenient clicky link, since I know everyone is going to read that and then immediately go and check out the old you: VonKittyCat

Quite brave of you to out yourself, and I must say I approve of the way your new profile isn't...that.

Anyhow, welcome back, any good luck with the writing. Have you attempted NaNoWriMo before? The 50k challenge is a good one for people who struggle to get that kind of output, but I can't say I was a fan of the community from what I saw last year. It's changed a lot since I first became aware of it and seems to be more of a Special Olympics now.

Second Hello

3 years ago

I haven't done it yet. I just need anything to stop myself from procrastinating. Having a set date in my head may encourage me to actually put things on the page.

Second Hello

3 years ago
Welcome back! Good luck with your writing -- feel free to post excerpts in forums, that's what they're here for!

Second Hello

3 years ago
Good luck again ~