Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

Some time ago I was driving around a bit, and was having some trouble with my gps. So after a couple minutes of fiddling with it in a narrow street, I decided to move so I wasn't on the way.

Just ahead was a park, and the street ran through the center so people could just drive through and out the other side. This area was more spacious so I park to the side.

I happen to glance up and see some dude walking. Grey hoodie, he is looking out past the car and to the street. Probably making sure no police are driving by.

I didn't really think anything of it. Also I'll note that I always keep my doors locked, for exactly these kind of situations.

Anyways, I hear someone yanking on the back passenger seat door of my car. As I turn my head I see him step to the passenger side window and start knocking.

Reflexively I looked at him and said "Get the fuck out of here.'

He had the look of a crackhead. He saw me and realized I was not his crackdealer. 

He stepped away and was like "Oh, sorry sorry."

And then I drove the fuck out of there. Fucking crackheads, am I right?

Anyways, if any of you have any stories about crackheads, methheads, etc. Feel free to share it. 

This thread is all about posting about posting stories like this and cringing and/or ridiculing at crackheads.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago
Look, I said I was sorry, what more do you want from me?

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

A brick of crack

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago
We've been talking about your editing troubles, and I think this is a good example. You didn't need to entirely cut out the part where you looked him straight in the eye and then peed yourself in terror. You could've just fudged a few details so that you did it intentionally as a dominance display, and then he became so intimidated he went to bother other people. (Or just no longer wanted to steal a pee soaked car.)

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

I told you that part in confidence!

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

At a school event, my friends and I decided to go to Olive Garden, because it was cheap and nearby. We had to walk under a bridge from our hotel to get there. We went at 6/7 pm and came back at 8. By the time we were walking back, needles littered the entire passageway, at least a dozen or so had appeared in just an hour or two. The other pedestrians at this time of night were dubious characters, to say the least.

It was also in Phoenix, so that should explain it.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

This one time, I was driving to visit some family living in Florida, but I ended up having to stop for gas in a particularly bad neighborhood. The gas station was right next to a convenience store, and sitting by the door next to a red bike (or rather, some scraps that resembled a bike) was the most obvious-looking crackhead I've ever seen in my life. Frighteningly skinny, strangely dizzy-looking, and even had white crumbs mixed with dried blood all over his upper lip. I kept a pretty good distance as I walked over after fueling up my car, asking if he wanted me to buy him a sandwich.

I've always felt sympathy for people like this, but my parents taught me that giving them food was a lot better than giving them money since they would probably end up spending the money on drugs. The guy initially declined and asked for fifty dollars instead, which I refused, after which he seemed happy to accept a sandwich.

So after I finished buying some stuff for myself for the remainder of the drive, I got him a turkey sandwich, but when I offered it to him right outside he seemed pretty confused. As I asked him if he didn't like turkey, he leaned forward and bit me. You'd be surprised how much it hurts to have your thumb bitten by a guy who probably has about three teeth. The guy started apologizing after I smacked him in the head to make him let go, but I didn't stay there any longer, dropped the sandwich, and got right back to my car. To this day, I'm grateful that I didn't catch anything from that bite, and even more grateful for the fact that I wasn't bitten by a crackhead with better teeth, and therefore got to keep my thumb.

Felt pretty stupid afterward, but hey, at least I learned an important life lesson.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago
What the hell, lol.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

That's nuts. 

Literally need "Don't feed the crackhead" signs

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

Well you were in Florida, they always got crackhead zombies trying to eat people there.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

When I was getting my community service hours at around freshman year of high school, the kids I went with seemed bizarrely interested in the idea of seeing a prostitute. I guess we were all dumbass hick white kids from out in the sticks, so the only potential prostitutes we'd ever seen were high school girls who had only allegedly, rumored-ly, probably libellously, accepted money for sex from other students, which wasn't the same as some black-eyed peg-legged hooker who had probably seen/done drugs other than weed in her life. We were doing a thing to help the economically disadvantaged living in the cold grungy hellscape known as Minneapolis, so it wasn't entirely out of the question, but even if we weren't in the best-looking area, there was a relatively upscale indoor food market kind of place next to the place where we were staying. Somehow, I don't think anybody would be working the streets next to a place where you could get 10 dollar burgers and middle eastern cuisine from fancy in-ground food stands with decorative roofs, but what do I know, it's not like I had ever seen a prostitute before.

The other boys were so excitedly predisposed with witnessing this mysterious cryptid that I became a hype goblin as well, and whenever somebody saw a woman coming around the corner from up on the floor of the building we were in, it became this weird in-joke for someone to rush up to the window saying, "Hoagie inbound!"

We never did see a prostitute during that fun adventure in the land of small apples, but I feel cheated because we were so concerned with seeing a hooker that it sort of robbed me of my memory of other things I had seen, like any potential crackheads. The only guy I really remember was this older African American gentleman who was really giving some dude (who was completely invisible to our eyes) a stern talking to. Eventually he had had enough of verbally thrashing this miscreant and started walking off to the underpass we'd just come out of, but the invisible guy must have kept yelling insults at him because every few steps he would turn around and say something to the effect of, "Oh, really? That's rich coming from you!" but with much different wording that I couldn't hear through the car door. I witnessed this conversation mostly through his very expressive body language. I was also amazed that nobody on the sidewalks nearby even seemed to hear or see this guy despite being closer to him than we were in the car.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

Off topic, but a welcome story nontheless

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago
I'm currently watching some drama at a gas pump as a clearly fucked up teenager just busted out the windows of his mom's car, and is now arguing with the police and gesturing a lot.

I think this is the kind of person who becomes a crackhead when they level up.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

He will indeed become a full scale crackhead some day

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago
Well I'm more sympathetic now as his mom explained his medication had been changed recently, and the new one obviously wasn't working.

So he probably won't be a crackhead, just a constant drain and annoyance for his family.

Couldn't hear was he was saying, but he paced around and gesticulated wildly at two bored looking cops with "Really?" expressions for about 40 minutes while no one could use the pumps, until two more cops arrived and then some kind of professional retard wranglers that he went with without any issues. Maybe he knows them already.

Black kid, so hey, kudos to our strangely non murderous police.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

Prolly the best outcome that could have had.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago
We had gone to a bigger town as our town doesn't have our bank, and had decided to take the dog along for a trip out. I ran to the bank before they closed while my mother paid to park. When I came out she told me that as she was walking down the alleyway some guy with his hood up was really staring at her and as he got closer he started walking straight towards her. The alley is wide enough to pass people without going near them. She said he was staggering a bit so whether he was drunk, high or what who knows. But he changed his mind when my dog put herself between the guy and my mother snarling. My dog has never snarled before or since and she normally puts us between her and strangers not the other way around, so something must of been up with that guy.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

Probably a crackhead, or a drunk.

Or a crippled robber.

Or likely all of the above.

Maybe now you'll think twice before opening a bank account in a different town.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago
I could start using the dogs as savings accounts I guess. They will eat just about anything, but I don't think the shops would accept any money I withdraw.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago
Just take several hundred dollars at a time, and hide these wads of cash in completely random places around the house, disguising them as actual trash whenever possible so that they're in constant danger of being thrown away. Then, forget that you did this.

If it was good enough for my grandma, it's good enough for anyone.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago
Ha! my grandfather did the same.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

Don't have any particularly good stories myself, but here's the story of how a random black guy got a free puppy.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

I remember seeing that one before. Fucking bitch throwing dogs.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago
Writing her name on the chalkboard immediately. That's one decision settled.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

I had seen a portion of that video, it didnt have the whole thing.

Poor doggo, I would say I hope it goes to a better owner but she probably fucking stole it lol. In any case I hope she goes to jail. Fuck her.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

Oh the dude she threw the dog at took it as his own and takes care of it now. So that was the main positive.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

oh good. I did see that he took it, just wasnt sure what happened with it after

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

Here's the happy ending.

Crackhead Cringe

2 years ago

oh awesome lmao