Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

who has a myspace? I'm just curious

16 years ago
post your myspace. I'll post mine later

16 years ago

i have one, but im not gonna post it here.

nate

16 years ago
I have one, but i'm not posting it.

16 years ago
i dont have one....

16 years ago
I just made one, but its not finished yet.

16 years ago
It's funny how that craze has gone. I think the whole thing's ridiculous to be quite honest.

16 years ago
It's also funny how everyone is "I have one, but I'm not posting it here. . ."

16 years ago

you dont know me! lol sorry, i think my jerry springer is out of me now.

anyway, i only have an account on myspace because thats the way our group is getting ahold of everyone for our 10 year reunion. i dont have a myspace account so that i can brag about having 2859394827 "friends" that i dont even know. i think thats so pathetic when people do that.

nate

16 years ago

I've never joined a social network because I'm too paranoid about living a public life.  On MAG, my personality is essentially the same as in the real world, but when I talk to you guys, I'm Sir_Lancegalawain.  And Sir_Lancegalawain isn't officially affiliated with my academic life, etc.

Also I'm a bit disillusioned by all the terrible things that transpire on myspace and similar websites---fools giving away their personal information to strangers and the results of that---and all the general uncleanness, not to mention the idiots (and their are some these on every website, not just social networks, I know) who hate a person simply for existing.  Then, as Fleshnblood said, those "I have more 'friends' than you" types.  The point is this: I don't have a myspace.

16 years ago

Hey nate--

Oh yeah?  Well, I've got 2859394828 friends, so there!

(Although, 376907898 of them think I'm a blonde woman named "Jill")

The internet is fun!

;)

16 years ago

hahahahahaha. jill lol thats great. i cant compete with that.

nate