Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I wasnt planning on posting this but...

16 years ago

I just wanted to say i was sorry for not being too active recently. On Nov 3, i was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. I

had a temperature of 107.6, my heart rate was over 170, my blood pressure was low, and i struggled to stay conscious.

upon entering the hospital i stayed till this evening. (thursday 7th). i hope to be back to normal soon and will definately be

back sneaking around the forums, all nice and quiet like, looking for things to 'monitor'.

nate

16 years ago
Well rest up and get better soon. Do you know what happened, or was it some crazy-strange medical anomoly?

16 years ago

We dont know exactly why things happened the way they did, (meaning so quickly). However, i had been dealing with an infection that wouldnt go away and it apparently just 'took over'. it got into the blood stream. therefore, it was no longer centralized in one area. it had spread all over my body. even potentially to my brain. (that could be what caused it all, but the verdict is still out. there were many other factors to consider.

nate

16 years ago

Well get well soon Flesh!  If you get bored while you're sick, feel free to start your next "the family" story!

march

16 years ago

haha, The Family. I havent thought of that in a very long time. originally i wanted to convert the first 2 into 1 long advanced story with a 3rd and final part. but it fell through. thank you for the concern though. maybe i can create another setup for that series for you.

nate

16 years ago
Hey fleshy, glad to hear you're feeling better. That must have been really scary.

16 years ago

yes madglee i admit it was one of the scariest moments of my life. i feared not living through it really. the struggling to stay conscious was very difficult to deal with. but i did survive and i am on my way to getting things fixed. its gonna be a long road, but atleast ill be traveling it on my own and not by other means.

nate

16 years ago
well just glad to hear yer safe and sound fleshyflesh

16 years ago
Yeah... I mean seriously, you've got like... the best avatar!

But seriously, you live.... and that's goooood.

16 years ago
haha, ok. are you refering to my avatar? the head banging stick man or someone elses. and yes, its good i lived, i would have to agree there. lol thanks,
nate

16 years ago
Yours... It looks so.... FREE! lol

16 years ago

Ah, how long has it been since I've been active...

Anyway, hope you recover, Nate. I had fevers before, but they never rose that high.

16 years ago

wait....so di your "flesh n blood" get infected.  get better

(im inactive alot than most people u have nothing to worry about)

16 years ago

you could say that lol

and thnx

16 years ago

it has not even been a month and the same bacteria is back. im battling pretty hard right now. if you pray, please do, if you dont. just keep me in your thoughts. (no belief wars please, this is about my news. i was just requesting from those who pray).

nate

16 years ago
Shouldn't you have an immunity to the same bacteria?

16 years ago

do you not get a cold practically every year? lol some bacteria is "imune imune" lol. what i mean is, you can get certain bacteria over and over for the rest of your life in some cases. some bacteria are imune to having people become imune to it. this, for all purposes is a sort of super bug. one of the ones seen in the news right now. its powerful and crazy hard to kill permenantly.

nate

16 years ago

Plus, there are many types of virus where, once it gets into your system, it can take years to fully recover from its effects.

Good luck, nate.

16 years ago
I was talking about bacteria guys. Viruses have many slightly different forms that all keep mutating. Bacteria are a lot slower and thus the immunity. Each cold or flu is caused by a slightly different virus.

I wasnt planning on posting this but... i will

16 years ago

Stupid. It's a hidden virus. I remember from 6th grade. it stays hidden for a long time then comes out of nowhere and multiplies. get well fleshy.

expander