Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

How did you find the site?

18 years ago
How did you find the site?

For me, I don't really remember now. I think I was looking for a CYOA site to make and play games. This was pretty much what I wanted.

Post your way.

re:How did you find the site?

18 years ago
I found it in a link on Damien's Gamebook Page. Over the past couple of years, I've been thinking of writing some CYOAs. Now I can work on a few and get some feedback on them here.

18 years ago
Deven711: smbhq.com while looking at "Fred the Spanyard".

J Dog (JDog): Typed "Deven711" into Google search engine.

18 years ago
I was looking for a site to write CYOA's and found this, and it's been my hobby ever since, keep it up guys! P.S. Always remember to flush!!!!!!!!!

18 years ago
... what was i doing???.... hmmm... oh wait! i co-created this site!
march

18 years ago
You didn't co-create it! You co-... stupided (and that doesn't count in our grammar wars, because it's true! )it! AlexP and Choco created it.

18 years ago
That was me.

18 years ago
In case Fear hasn't made it clear, I did not make the above remark where it says "Badger". Fear (who is my brother) entered on my account and posted it (this is me, though). In answer to the question, I found this site while doing a Google search for choose-your-own-adventure games.

18 years ago
My foolish brother LIES!!! He lies like a tittle earth-larva would!It is not that I logged in as him, but it was him who forgot to log out!

18 years ago
umm, march did co create this site lol just check the about us link on the bottom. hes there i promise lol besides, why pick on the man? he and his buddies put a lot of work into this site just so you could come and work on it. show some appreciation people. anyway, just thought id say something again.

18 years ago
Okay, okay. I'll stop pick on him... aside form grammar.

18 years ago
Ahem, I meant: I wint oick on him anymore... aside from grammar.

18 years ago
wow... i feel so ... unappreciated...
just 'cause i have no computer / graphic talent doesn't mean that my heart and soul didn't go into trying to get this site off the ground. Even this message board was my idea.
march