Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago

Just talk about some of you favorite video games. Some of my favorite are Skyrim,Mass Effect 3 , and Bioshock

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago

My favorite games would have to be the Mass Effect series, GTA 4 (My favorite), COD 4, Mafia 2, Madden Series, The Assassin's Creed series, and Saints Row: The Third.

I especially liked GTA 4 because it was one of the first games where I grew attached to the characters. The plot was fantastic, it finally allowed me to choose what happened (if only a little), the physics engine was awesome, multiplayer  was amazing, and it was overall a pretty badass game.

I don't really like the COD series because all it really is is just a map pack with a different campaign. Last time I checked I had over a month of online gameplay of COD 4 and that was only public matches. I used to be a huge gamer.

Mass Effect was amazing because I hated being told what to do and who to shoot. I finally made an impact on the story for once.

The Assassin's Creed games are always good. I don't really care for the multiplayer though. The game always combines amazing combat with an even better plot.

SR3 was good too. I thought the plot and length were let downs but the sheer craziness of it got me hooked.

I know I'm kind of a hypocrite for liking the Madden Series after what I said about COD but I stick by it. Madden is just good clean fun with a laggy online play that gets really annoying at times.

Mafia 2 was very good. Like GTA, I actually cared about my character. The plot was solid and while the story was linear, some missions included ways for you to choose your own way to do things. What really shined bright though was the wanted system. I always get pissed at how I can change cars in GTA and the cops automatically know I switched even though none of them saw. Mafia 2 got rid of that problem though.

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago

The Assassin's Creed series, Mafia 2 are also some of my favorites.

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago

I like the civilization games and WoW. I've also gotten really into a game called Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale.

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago

Civilization IV+Mods, Skyrim, Black&White 1-2, Bioshock, Spore, Ceasar III & Pharaoh, Warcraft III+expansion, SSBB, Halo CE(original xbox), and that's all I can think of right now.

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago

Most of mine are from around 5 years ago because that was pretty much the height of gaming obsession. It's quieted down a lot but I still pop in a game every now and then... Anyway, these are my favorites...

Bully - I love the whole idea of the game and free roam environment just makes it that much more amazing. I own the Ultimate Edition which came with an actual dodgeball that you can blow up and play with. Pretty awesome.

Max Payne and Max Payne II: The Fall of Max Payne - Two amazing games that play out like a film noir. I just love it and bask in the environment every time I pop it in.

GTA: Vice City and GTA: San Andreas - Two classics. You can't go wrong. A big piece of my childhood was wasted playing these two.

BioShock - My favorite Ps3 game. Again, I love the environment. The whole 50's style set in a futuristic environment is just so creative and amazing. Nothing like that game.

The Darkness - Love the gameplay and the story. Mob lifestyle boiled in fantasy, shooter water. So great. Can play it for hours, to this day.

Infamous - It's not the best game, but extremely fun nonetheless. Love the idea of being an ordinary guy and then one day just turning into something extraordinary. Like a sick ass superhero. Really fun game,

The Movies - My favorite PC game ever. I was extremely obsessed when I was 14 or 15 and wouldn't leave my desktop. I'm a film major now, so it definitely helped me hone my skills in a way.

Rome: Total War - My second favorite PC game. I have a little obsession with Medieval era Rome and the various rulers. Kind of a history buff, and this game actually taught me to strategize like a Roman general would have had to. Very interesting, fun game.

Red Dead Revolver - Just a really fun game. It's from a sentimental part of my life, and kind of shepherded me toward the Western genre of films (which I'm also in love with). So I think I owe a lot to this game. Spent a lot of time trying to beat it, as I remember. I love the horror aspect of it as well.

Manhunt - Just a sick, sick, sick game that I played at way too young of an age, looking back on it. I just remember being in love with it though. Sick love, but still love.

Condemned: Criminal Origins - This should be pretty high on the list, but I'm just listing them as they come to mind. Very interesting, insightful, scary, fun, immersive game. Horror gaming at it's finest. The Survival Horror genre is probably my favorite.

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago

I loved the movies too, the radio alone was enough to make it one of my favourite games.

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago

Yeah, The Movies was really a one of a kind deal. I was so sad when they decided to take down the online community back in like 09. It was my dream to be on the home page (where all the best reviewed films were showcased) but, sadly that never happened. I was so hard on myself about it, but I could never churn out something that everyone loved. But I guess it all stems from my hatred of Blockbuster films and my adoration of independent ones. Oh well...

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago

I remember Manhunt, I never got to play it while my parents were around because they wouldn't let me. I had to stay up until they went to sleep. The only reason we kept it was because my dad loved it so much.

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago
I like all the Sims games. They're like CYOA stories with less reading.

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago

Oh and how could I forget about Fifa '08? My friends and I would play for hours and hours and hours on end. I'm still pretty slick at it. I play every once in a while, but for some reason I never bought any game past 08. I guess I'm kind of afraid of the new control system they developed since then.

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago
Well i like Farcry 2 , Crysis 2 , Wwe 12 , Fallout New Vegas and Resident Evil 4 and 2

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago
Mine are Fallout 3, Skyrim, Dragon Age Origins (haven't played 2 yet) and the occasional game of Call of Duty.

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago
I loved the Mass Effect series but the ending totally killed it for me D:.
I loved the first Dragon Age, and I love the first three Silent Hill games. My all time favorite game though is Heavy Rain. I also loved Oblivion and New Vegas more than Fallout 3 and Skyrim.

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago
*Gasp* Oblivion more than Skyrim!? Heretic! Burn him!

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago
BLASPHEMER! BE DAMNED TO THE SAME PLACE AS THESE GUYS.

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago

lol, My favorite games, from the PS1 era had to be Metal Gear Solid, One *a VERY obscure game but I suggest you pick it up at bookmans or any store that sells old or used games*, Chrono Cross *Under the radar but very good*, Crash Bandicoot 1 to 3, Spyro, and Syphon Filter 1 *haven't played the other games*

Favorites from PC: Star Wars Jedi Outcast *sequel to Dark forces 2, check them out if you haven't already* Tribes 2, Red Faction 2 *if only for the destroying things bit and the Bot Matches*, City of Heroes, Starcraft, Warcraft 3 *and expansion*, and Warhammer 40K Dawn of War

Favorites from PS2 era have to be Midway Classic Treasures 2 *Has both MK 2 and 3 :D*, Capcom Classics Collection, Ratchet and Clank 1 through Size Matters *save for Secret Agent Clank*, Sly Cooper 1 through 3, and the Sega Genesis Collection.

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago
Resident Evil 4 (awesome, everybody knows), Wwe 12 and Crysis 2 (not sure)

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago
Resident evil 4...after ending the game and then restarting the game makes no different in the enjoyment and thriller..and this ability many few of the games have...

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago
Who are the 5 locked characters in mercenery(whatever it spells) extras?

Favorite Video Games

12 years ago
A young girl who's task was to take the sample of t-virus...named ADA...

Leon's friend (not mine in the game)...named JACK KRAUSER...

LOUIS CERA...The Canadian..

And of 2 persons the shadow was not clear..i think it may be SADDLER...