Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

NFL Draft

12 years ago
Who do you think will go where?

NFL Draft

12 years ago

I'll be happy as long as the Lions dont make another awful pick!

NFL Draft

12 years ago
I really hope you aren't referring to Matt Stafford. He's pretty much the only thing going for the Lions at this point.

NFL Draft

12 years ago
Oh no, of course not, i love him! I mean the pre Calvin drafts, but i am really happy with the Lions draft class this year!

NFL Draft

12 years ago

I'm disappointed with the Browns. They traded away 3 picks to move up one spot so they could take Trent Richardson (Even if another team got him, the Browns could always have drafted Justin Blackmon since we need a WR as well.) and drafted Brandon Weeden. Don't get me wrong, I've liked Weeden as a draft pick for a while but I think it was WAY too early to draft a 28 year old QB considering we already have a QB in Colt McCoy.

NFL Draft

12 years ago
I agree, i didnt see much to gain out of moving up, i dont really have an opinion on Weeden. The only thing i wish would have gone differently would be the Lions 2nd round pick, we dont really WRs more than we do RBs, i was hoping we would pick up Lamicheal James.

NFL Draft

11 years ago
I'm hoping the Ravens don't trade anyone, except for maybe Billy Cundiff. Otherwise, we're practically perfect :D