Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Dawnguard

11 years ago

Are there any other Skyrim freaks out there like me? If so, then you know that the first piece of DLC for Skyrim is coming to Xbox exclusively today. This makes me happy I chose Xbox over Playstation.

Dawnguard

11 years ago

i enjoyed playing Skyrim. But regardless of what system i have owned, DLC has never really been worth the price ive paid lol

nate

Dawnguard

11 years ago

Agreed

Dawnguard

11 years ago

I'm going to wait until the GOTY Edition for the 360 and just get everything in one big clump. From what I read about Dawnguard it does sound pretty cool though with the vamp and werewolf skill trees they're adding along with new monsters and quests.

Dawnguard

11 years ago

I'm excited for two reasons. One, vampires are going to get a new form in the shape of Vampire Lords; and Two, Dragonbone Weapons. Now my armor truly won't clash with my weapon. My warrior is going to look FABULOUS!!!!! (lololololol)

Dawnguard

11 years ago

I'm kinda pissed that the vampires can change their form from vamp-lord to normal whenever they want even though the werewolfs can't change back until later.

Dawnguard

11 years ago

Problem?

Just be a vampire instead of a werewolf.

Dawnguard

11 years ago

The Vampire Lords are way cooler anyways, just being a vampire is all around better in my opinion. (Minus the feeding)

Dawnguard

11 years ago

The question of Dawnguard is not choosing whether to be a vampire lord or not, it wondering why not to be a vampire lord. Finished the vampire questline as of this post, going to work on the Dawnguard section. P.S. To blot out the sun, you litterally have to shoot it out of the sky with cursed arrows and a magical bow. The only downsides are everything seems to be seen through the eyes of a depressed mental patient and it is only active for 24 hours in-game.

Dawnguard

11 years ago

2 hours pass. Still no break from Dawnguard and regretting drinking the third mountain dew. I miss sleep.

Dawnguard

11 years ago

lol thanks for the update.

Dawnguard

11 years ago

Also, as of now my game has crashed 3 times since completion of the main quest of the DLC, but Bethesda will most likely patch this soon, as crashing problems are normally patched to prevent loss of sales.

Dawnguard

11 years ago

Already finished the DLC.  I cured myself and became a werewolf again.  And Arvak is so fluffy.  

(o3o)