Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

pointers

11 years ago

i need some easy to understand advice on variables and item use. i think i understand the basics. plz message me because i dont check the forums alot

pointers

11 years ago

I now have a question. how do i make the pictures in "MY PICTURES" to get in the gallery to use on games? plz send me a message QUICK!!

pointers

11 years ago

For the variables go to "Help and Info" and look around, theres a few articles on variables and other things on the advanced editor.

pointers

11 years ago

Putting pictures in your game is pretty easy. Once they are uploaded in 'my pictures' you just click the Picture Icon in the game editor and go from there.

pointers

11 years ago

I sent a PM to him yesterday about everything, since he said he didn't want a forum post response.

pointers

11 years ago

I'm of the opinion that requesting help via PM robs future questioners of the valuable information that they could gain if it were posted here. On the other side, it's really, really not very hard to just check the forums.

With that being said: http://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=1

pointers

11 years ago

i see your point... how bout this. can y'all send me a message when you post a reply for my forum. or you can send a message saying what you said in the forum.

pointers

11 years ago

Okay! i have decided to put the horde and dead space on hold and go for something a little different; a little simpler. Cryptids. i have a lot of background information on cryptids and have done research on them. the first three will be the Jersey Devil, The Windego, and the Mothman in no particular order.