Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Let's be friends :)

11 years ago

Hey there! I just moved across the country, and haven't really made any new friends yet.  Back home I would play an RPG with my roommate, but haven't found one to join up with here yet.  I stumbled across this site, and so far it has filled the void :D 
   I'm pretty much just here to play the stories, and perhaps make some new online friends who I can chat with to fight the new-girl-in-town loneliness.  
    So far, I've done a few of the stories and really loved them!  Necromancer and The Order of the Midnight Sun have been my favorites so far, but I've really only done a handful.  Any others that you guys would suggest?  
    Feel free to message me whenever/about whatever! I'm super duper friendly!

11 years ago

Well, I guess that depends on what sort of stories you fancy.

Welcome to the site by the way.

11 years ago

I like all sorts of things.  Mainly a fan of fantasy/Sci-fi though.

11 years ago

Hi, you seem familiar too... oh, wait, nevermind ;)

Welcome to the site =)

11 years ago

*cocks head to one side* hmmm?

.... and thanks!

Let's be flamers, haters, etc. >:D

11 years ago

(Excuse the behavior usually unacceptable to this site, but...)

1. WTF is with the pict?

2. Yes we have a social aspect on this site, and we don't mind open people.  I just have an urge to ask why is someone isn't following RULE 33 with giving away alot of sensitive info?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rules-of-the-internet

11 years ago

I don't really see anything offensive here... (am I missing it?)

Let's not and say we did

11 years ago

If you zoom in her picture is someone (presumably her?) in a costume with fox ears and a fox tail (I think it's fox).

Maybe he hates foxes?

Let's not and say we did

11 years ago

Always knew Swift was a foxist...

11 years ago

I'm sorry if I somehow offended you... I didn't mean to... and it's just a fun costume! I'm not showing anymore of anything that you wouldn't see at your local swimming hole and/or comic-con.

11 years ago

I suddenly got an urge to be extremely sociable... I wonder why?

Anyway, welcome to the site! :D

11 years ago

Any of the feature stories are usually a good place to start.

Welcome!

11 years ago

If you check out the forum games section, you might find some RPs

11 years ago

Thanks for the compliment :)

If you liked Necromancer, you should check out Death Song by Endmaster.

11 years ago

Howdy and welcome to the site.

11 years ago

Hey thanks for being so welcoming guys! (looks at Swift) *AHEM* and I'll certainly be checking out a lot more of the games. I've been hopelessly hooked ever since I found this site.  Thank you to anybody who has contributed to it! I can honestly say that you've done me a great service :)

11 years ago

Welcome!

I think Swift is a little bit jelly... though he is right about Rule 33. Know your rules. :D

11 years ago

HIM jelly of ME? that doesn't make sense! but yes yes yes... i got it... *continues lurking*

11 years ago

I was going to ask about the pic but swift took care of that (no offense but in a kind of rude way next time just PM) anyway welcome to the site! Kind of new here myself. What do you mean new girl in town this is a international site so for all we know maybe you live in Starbucks, Washington. (it's real I checked!!!)