Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

How Many Space Can You Quest writing help

11 years ago

Hi guys! I am currently working on my third game How Many Space Can You Quest, and I am in a mixing vat of writers block. I am currently writing a scene where you order a prostitute after checking into a suite at a hotel. I can't think of a way you can die instantly for that. Could someone help?

11 years ago

The prostitute gives you ruffies and you overdose?

11 years ago

Her husband busts in and caps you?

11 years ago

It's really a she-male and he/she guts you with a stiletto to steal your money?

11 years ago

WW3?

11 years ago

Oh! the country the hotel is at is currently at war, and the hotel is bombed because the prostitute is actually the princess of the country (in hiding from the enemies. after all, no-one  would think a prostitute was a Princess, right?) Maybe even have the bomb land in the room the player is staying at >>

11 years ago

Why don't you have it so that the player picks a prostitute out of two+ prostitutes, each having their own death route and one or two having one route where the player lives?

11 years ago

maybe the prostitute was an undercover cop and contributing to prostitution is worth the death penalty on the planet the hotel is at?

11 years ago

The hooker gives you SUPER AIDS and it kills you instantly. (Just like Morinth in Mass Effect 2)

Her pimp busts in on you having sex and jacks up the price then beats you to death when you refuse to (or can't) pay.

A serial killer was stalking the hooker and kills you as well for being a whore enabler.

The hooker spontaneously combusts for no apparent reason and burns you to death while having sex with her.

11 years ago

She will spontaneously combust.

11 years ago

Note: The Planet endorses prostitution, but these are good responses, I'll get to work!