Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Just realised I never said hello

10 years ago

Well I realized I don't think I ever made an introduction thread, I just started spamming stuff and joining in games lol

So, I go by either Feanor or Forge and half of you know me already... currently neutral in the wars and factions on the site however that is because I am simply biding my time until you all fall into my traps and I rule over all.

10 years ago

LOL

I also never really made an introduction thread... I think. Or did I? I don't really remember but I'm pretty sure I also did not make one.

10 years ago

I didnt make one either. I just joined in. I realized that few days ago because of the number of them popping up.

10 years ago

This can then be the official members who forgot to make an intro thread!

10 years ago

my intro thread was eventually moved to the The Lounge. lol. 

so, uh, I guess it isn't too late to say "hello" anyway. XD

10 years ago

Uhh, hello, I'm Aman..... Hey? Im a pretty active member, but I never made a thread about it, so I'm kinda scared about it.....

-

ha, I just joined an RP for my second post. First was a reading corner post on Philip K. Dick. (I think) :P 

10 years ago

I'm pretty sure I played games for about a month before making an account (meaning I need to replay them to rate and get the trophy...) then made 1 or two comments asking for details about posting stories before signing up for games lol.

10 years ago

Ha, I never planned on making an account, but 3J's OMS was so damn long I had too.

10 years ago

^This and Necromancer... lol

10 years ago

Welcome strangers!  ;)

10 years ago

Hi all, I am xt1000305 and I'm rather old to this site. Of course, compared to 3J and others I'm pretty new.

Endmaster conscripted me to the Penguin's side during the war, but I am actually neutral... Hibernating actually. You guys can fight it out and just let me hibernate... zzz

?Huh? Oh. I haven't finished. Anyway, everyone calls me xt instead of xt1000305, so I guess you can too. 

I'm pretty sure one of my first few posts were about the environment or something.

10 years ago

Well, I made an intro thread a month after I made my old account. (I think?)

Can't remember properly, but the first post I made was trying to sign up for Town Mafia 1, even though it was almost finished >.>

So yea. Still relatively new to the site (4 months). I usually go by Con, the weird, crazy, ice coffee addicted, wolf-loving con-artist, pyromaniacal masochist tomboy freakshow. Currently on the Pyromania Faction of the war ^_^ (THE FIRE WITHIN OUR SOULS SHALL OVERCOME ANYTHING.)

10 years ago

( except endmaster, who, unfortunately, you have decided to wage war on)

10 years ago

Nah read Endmasters games, he is already 17 plot twists ahead to a point where they are actually allies and are all double-bluffing eachother.

10 years ago

I never made one either. I was shown the site by Brettthefox. Who some of you know is my boyfriend. It's not like its some big secret, all it takes is one simple click to my profile to find that out.

Speaking of which, he lost the password to his account. I've been trying to convince him to come back with a new account. He doesn't want to. From what he told me he's worried everyone will pester him to start up Puppet Master again. I asked him if I start Puppet Master if he'd be willing to come back. But he's at wrestling practice right now so I haven't got a response back xD. For the people that know him what do you think?

10 years ago

I wouldn't mind him coming back and I know most of the new people won't pester him to start P-M again since they don't know that much about it. Beside's I think with all the Free-roam RP's he might not be able to fit the game in.

So yes I think he should come back, either with a new account or with his old one. 

10 years ago

I actually had no idea he was you bf, I just figured you two were friends outside of the forums lol. Not that it makes much of a difference I suppose.

10 years ago

Why won't he start up Puppet Master again though?

But anyways, he should definitely come back :D

10 years ago

Puppet Master was A LOT of writing for him. And his dyslexia made that difficult, and he had an English 101 class on top of that, and it had a lot of writing. He just doesn't want to deal with all the writing again. He'll revive puppet master eventually. Probably in the summer sometime. But for now he doesn't want to. 

He will be coming back next week. With a new account. And we actually have an idea about a forum game we are going to start together. The account he's making will be a shared account by the two of us only for co-mastering a game. Other-wise it's his and I will still be in this account for everything else. 

10 years ago

I wonder if I ever made an intro thread...

Oh well, you are not welcome here Feanor, get out.

^_^

10 years ago

Welcome Killa Robot, I hope you enjoy your stay here at CYOA.com 

:P

10 years ago

I DON'T WANT YOUR PITY WELCOME!

10 years ago

Well that's to bad now isn't it? I already gave it to you and now you can't give it back so that means your stuck with it.

Forever...