Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Mizal

2 years ago
No point deleting my threads.. you clearly dont want people to see what you are really like

Mizal

2 years ago
Everyone already has screenshots and we're laughing at you, don't worry.

Mizal

2 years ago
because you can handle it you have to ban me and try laugh behind my back shows how much of a keyboard warrior you are

Mizal

2 years ago

Also we aren't laughing at your back. The whole site is openly mocking you to your face. Welcome to the internet.

Mizal

2 years ago

Look men, look how terrible he is!

Mizal

2 years ago

If I sent them a private message after they got banned, would they be able to read it?  I've tried sending them a private message several times, but they keep getting banned before I can send it.

Mizal

2 years ago
exactly i am getting no explanation for it

Mizal

2 years ago
Every account he makes he uses it to spam instantly, so it's not really possible unless he can rein in his autistic shrieking.

Mizal

2 years ago

Would it be okay if I just posted it on the forum so they can read it?  I don't want to intrude into public space if that isn't appropriate.

Mizal

2 years ago
Maybe put it in the Advanced Editor thread, because BZ will probably come along and nuke this one later like he did to the previous masterpiece.

Mizal

2 years ago

Nah man. Quit cluttering this place. Just stay low for a month or two and come back. Don't plagiarize and don't say anything when you get back. Just do a few reviews. Also don't come to the site from a school computer because the mistakes of every other jerk at your school will get pinned on you.

Mizal

2 years ago
i just want to know the exact reason i got banned without some smart ass comment

Mizal

2 years ago

That was listed in the beginning. Go back to the post you had where you were asking about variables.

Mizal

2 years ago
"You insisted for several posts that you weren't ban evading, and so that means you're plagiarizing that Cray guy. "

If you can't understand why this is not okay behavior on a writing site then there's no help for you.

At any rate you've already been spamming like a fucktard so that's a ban in its own right.

Mizal

2 years ago

Plagiarism will get you kicked hard from any site. Spamming will get you kicked from this site. Getting Endmaster or Mizal's attention to early in your writing career will also do it because it will almost certainly be for something stupid or obnoxious and our admins do a fantastic job of keeping out the riff raff that are just here for attention.

Mizal

2 years ago
>school computer

Well here's the thing, Derp. He claims to be 28 years old.

Mizal

2 years ago

No no. 28 year olds know what pogs are without needing a google search this year. This is someone that just hit puberty and never heard no directed at them before.

Mizal

2 years ago
Just the fact he's still freaking out about me when I wasn't even the one who banned him, as was stated in a post he already replied to and allegedly read... This one is just not a learning animal and this is a lot to put up with over a guy that would have any story he completed taken down within 24 hours for being poor quality trash anyway.

Mizal

2 years ago
*mizal