Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

This is now canon

7 years ago
http://i.imgur.com/tLlGYsf.png [1]

http://i.imgur.com/aSeikfG.png [2]

Just thought I'd give a heads up to let you guys know that this is now what happened when someone asks about WC.

This is now canon

7 years ago

Our savior.

This is now canon

7 years ago
"The admin was JJJ"

Poor Berka.

This is now canon

7 years ago
I couldn't remember any specific admin so I just said 3J off the top of my head :P

Edit:: I was right to say 3J

Edit 2:: No I wasn't.

Edit 3:: How dare you edit my post only for me to find it 4 years later. -F, 02/04/2021

This is now canon

7 years ago

Well, it was me who banned WC.

Also, I am undoubtedly the most glorious...

This is now canon

7 years ago

I still remember the post :3

It was a glorious day...

This is now canon

7 years ago

Yeah that was a great few weeks. Hats off to Berka for finishing the job yesterday.

This is now canon

7 years ago

Oh, he did the cleanup? :o Thank you, Berka ^w^

And CYS is finally WC free...even the unpublished ones?

This is now canon

7 years ago

Most of them. Yeah he literally purged WC for hours yesterday.

This is now canon

7 years ago
We'll never be free of cats. (But seriously, please don't delete it or do anything to spook the author. I adore this story and want to read updates as they come.)

This is now canon

7 years ago

Oml. That thing has more characters than...well, Fire Emblem.

Slightly being sarcastic, but there really are a lot of characters.

And it is true. They will never be truly purged...it will be a neverending battle, spanning several millenniums... until the end of humanity itself.

This is now canon

7 years ago

*End of time itself

FTFY

This is now canon

7 years ago

Hmm...it's true that the concept of time will die with humanity.

This is now canon

7 years ago

I mean, technically, they aren't warriors. Just rainbow furries.

This is now canon

7 years ago

This is now canon

7 years ago
holy shit I'm dying here

This is now canon

7 years ago
I'm confused

This is now canon

7 years ago

xD Ford, that is beautiful.

This is now canon

7 years ago

Can't believe nobody else here came up with "Battle Pussies" before. Seems so obvious now.

This is now canon

7 years ago

Tell Claw or whoever to add that to his history books.

This is now canon

7 years ago
Exelent work! I'm sure it's good, maybe.

This is now canon

7 years ago

Oh, it's good.

This is now canon

7 years ago

It isn't. It's all a blatant falsification of history, and purposeful misinformation. It's wrong!

This is now canon

7 years ago

It's wrong, yes. But, it's good. In quality. High quality misinformation.

This is now canon

7 years ago

High quality misinformation is how a Crusade starts. Do you want medieval mafia thugs to start invading the middle east and roasting Jews and babies again? Do you!?

This is now canon

7 years ago

But, this time it would be Warrior Cats, right?

This is now canon

7 years ago

Sure, we'll crusade against the Warrior Cats. And we'll kill all the dinosaurs too. And then we'll feast on the dodo birds, and defeat the imminent threat posed by the wild ancestors of our domesticated cattle. And then we'll ride mammoths. And then we'll climb to the top of the Collossus of Rhodes so we can get a good reception as we brag about our feats on Myspace and watch Annoying Orange and share our stances on gamergate...

OF COURSE NOT THEY'RE FUCKING GONE. THEY'RE DEAD. EVERY AFOREMENTIONED THING IS DEAD! NOBODY CARES ABOUT THEM ANYMORE THEY ARE NOT REALLY AN ISSUE.

Granted, some show up every once in a while, but they've never really been able to start an uprising of any considerable size, and they never will. Especially not the dodo birds.

This is now canon

7 years ago

I see. Who is the crusade target then?

This is now canon

7 years ago

I don't know, it depends on who's misinformed.

This is now canon

7 years ago

Mayana seems a bit misinformed. She can't even view the image. Although, she isn't making any assumptions or arming herself to forcefully enslave and convert others to her beliefs.

This is now canon

7 years ago

I don't think the Crusades were really about enslavement and conversion so much as they were "Lets send our war-crazed mooks off to help our friend King Alexawhatshisname take back the Holy Land so they stop hanging around making people uncomfortable and breaking our things." and then everyone involved either died or got a cool castle for a few years or was satisfied with the amount of loot and non-consensual sex they had hoarded and just slowly stopped doing that. And this happened multiple times. Except for the one that happened way later, where Italy didn't know that the Byzantine empire was the guys they were supposed to be fighting for, accidentally mistook it for the holy land, and started warring it up. It was so stupid that people just stopped doing it for hundreds of years, until some stupid Archeologist had to bring it all up again.

He was killing Nazis at the time, though, so it was fine, I guess.

This is now canon

7 years ago
I think you forgot to write one word there. "Yet". Better kill me before I start to do that just in case.

This is now canon

7 years ago

Lol. Kill you? I'm a lawful good paladin! I can't kill you unless it is absolutely neccesary!

This is now canon

7 years ago

Like if I ordered him too.

This is now canon

7 years ago
You don't find it unnerving how they keep popping up long after they're supposed to be dead?

This is now canon

7 years ago

I think we are now known as the "dump shitty WC stories" site :(

This is now canon

7 years ago

Nobody cares about those ones, they're inneffective and barely doing anything. It's like having a serial killer that wipes out almost the entire prostitute populace in the city, to the point where they start moving on to drunk sorority chicks, and the death toll is in the quadruple digits, and then the police shoot him and he's gone.

Then there's one "Copycat" killer shortly afterward, who's clearly inspired by what the first one did, but they're also highly autistic and have little understanding of how the world or human beings work, so they tell everything to their therapist and everyone's pissed about losing the favored town whore, so they collectively lynch him and fry his corpse in the back of McDonalds after the dealer catches him halfway through strangling one of the crack whores in his basement. But he has a healing factor, so he keeps coming back and almost-killing prostitutes before some vigilante brutally murders him again.

That's what the current WC situation is. No need for alarm.

This is now canon

7 years ago
If it really has the words "Battle Pussies" in it, then it must be good.

This is now canon

7 years ago

Oh, it's good.