Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

I don't give a fuck about writing any more. Not good at in when I'm not high. Might check the forums every once in a while. Really too tired and busy with real life to be active though. Passing on the Torch of the Token Jew to orange.

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

ok

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

I didn't even realize until just now beta had 6 stories and 15 unfinished ones.

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

Yes, he also plays piano. 

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

k bye. I'll miss you pineapple penguin person.

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

You're really just leaving to avoid the fact that I know you masturbate to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OoU2ck2RiY

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

I never took you for a rap fan 

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS KIND OF RESPONSIBILITY! You're doing a psuedo goodbye, but I'm a psuedo Jew!

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

Beta never said he was a "real Jew" either. I mean he'd be Jewish enough for Nazis to gas him, but he wasn't into the whole religious aspect like Aman and Tan were. (Or at least he said he wasn't)

Everyone forgets about Malk being half Jewish, so if you're not up to the task, Malk can do it I guess.

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

No I'm actually very religious, just conservative, not orthodox which caused Tan to call me a fake Jew.

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

Oh shiiiit.

Betaband.

More like

Betabandon CYS.

I'll miss ya buddy

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

How do I have the lucky dueler trophy? 

Just being a cunt

6 years ago
For five years the site has awaited this day. Finally we are free.

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

Fuck sake, we've had enough goodbye threads. You're a twat that's no better than all the other assholes who made these threads, have the decency to drift off into the night silently and kindly fuck off.

Just being a cunt

6 years ago
How do we know this isn't just beta's brother farking around on his account again?

Just being a cunt

6 years ago
we'll know in a few months if beta comes back to tell us it was his brother

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

Sucks to see a writer leave this site, but have a good life beta!

Just being a cunt

6 years ago

What is this all about?

Just being a cunt

6 years ago
RG typed the words 'Sucks to see a writer leave this site, but have a good life beta!' and then clicked the button to post it. It is in reference to the OP.

I Hope This Helps.

Also, it's not really been fun or...much of anything really, but I suspect the death blow will be delivered while I'm at work, so have a good life. Until we meet your inevitable alt.