Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

Wait how am I double shamed when the only year I was around to work on a contest I submitted my work. This is bigotry and racism. Fix your indigent system of classification and maybe I'll bless the damned site. Otherwise this is just a new way to dig up my past and make me feel like I should've never been born. I need a reason, times and dates of when I failed a to put up for a contest. My memory only keeps the FailMan, which I planned a sequel to but never got it.

C'mon, be fair.

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

Obviously there were two contests in a row you failed to submit anything, hence your double SHAMING.

If you want to get out of the SHAME pit, stop being a whining faggot and actually submit something for the next contest. (Whenever that is)

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

I own you. Don't you think that it's a little harsh to invent the word faggot just to keep someone marginalized?

I'll submit whatever I desire. I'm too busy leading the free world. I'll pay my taxes. Just wait.

Royal Fucktard

one year ago
Please put down the crack pipe

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

I'm legitimately confused if you're trolling, drunk, or if your mom smoked a blunt and drank a bottle of whiskey every single miserable day of her pregnancy. The only thing you own is the monumental quantity of liquid retard that appears to be leaking out of every pore of your zero-points-having raggedy-ass bitch body. You're so poor and cripplingly stupid that even if you could afford to buy a rope, you wouldn't be able to tie the noise to finally end your pathetic existence with. Imagine crying about being stuck in the shame pit when your only site activity is dragging your bleeding cunt across the keyboard once a year and then hitting "post message". Fuck.

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

Why the fuck would I want to sit in front of a computer screen all day when i could just as easily be killing myself in the street with a bugged smartphone? Sounds to me like the shame pit is where everyone should be, considering how much I don't give a fuck about anything.

Once a year is better than over saturation. PUSSY

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

Well let's help you along in killing yourself in the streets so you won't have to worry about this site ever again! (Until your next account of course)

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

At the moment I am curious as to how one might go about killing themselves with a bugged smartphone.  Also, is it necessary for the smartphone to be bugged, or would a non-bugged smartphone be just as effective?

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

Hol' up... EndMaster invented the word faggot? O.O

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

Well had to have something to call these faggots.

And while I can't take credit for inventing "fuck" and "retard" I did put them together to invent "fucktard."

Royal Fucktard

one year ago
unban my account i could care less tho but why are you even mad i am new i dident know not to add people im twelve and in seventh grade

Royal Fucktard

one year ago
Royal back right on schedule with the yearly drunkpost I see.

At least this is more effort than the last one had.

Royal Fucktard

one year ago
Also: Entered “December Contest” here: https://chooseyourstory.com/forums/news-and-updates/message/23527#791283 Did not submit an entry. Entered “Children Story Contest” here: https://chooseyourstory.com/forums/news-and-updates/message/23347#784475 Did not submit an entry.

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

Lmao I love this type of schizoposting (or in this case drunk-posting).

Also I'm fucking retarded and, in case it was mentioned somewhere, blind. What do the bolded names mean compared to the regular names?

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

Oh that's just a reminder mainly for me of the people who were SHAMED last contest.

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

No need for this demonstration of retardation to be hidden away in the SHAME pit.

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

This shameful display is actually moved out of the shame pit. kek

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

Well he gave us Fail-Man before his site passing, I suppose. 

But maybe the story-game was perhaps more true than life than anyone could have anticipated. 

Royal Fucktard

one year ago

If that's the case, we won't need a sequel to FailMan when we can easily assume the storyline continues in Trans and Depressed.