Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Fat out of Hell

2 years ago

Well thanks to Mizal's baffling sense of mercy, Ace has FINALLY crawled his way out of the lowest level of SHAME where he was rightfully being chained.

Congrats, you've unleashed an abomination topside.

However, a price must ALWAYS be paid for such deeds so Mazdark has taken his place, thus restoring some semblance of balance to the cosmos. (But not really)

Fat out of Hell

2 years ago
Actually I told Ace he could enter the contest, but he wouldn't be unSHAMED unless he won.

Fat out of Hell

2 years ago

Oh cool, back in the pit he goes then.

Fat out of Hell

2 years ago
Man, hope for a second :(

Fat out of Hell

2 years ago
Hey on the bright side, if you keep entering contests you're bound to win one eventually. Every so often we get a flop like the cyberpunk or culture clash contests where victory is just there for anyone who steps up to take it.

(This little peptalk being delivered by megaphone or something with me actually having no idea if Ace survived being Sparta kicked back down the hole, it's so dark in there.)

Fat out of Hell

2 years ago
If my contest ban has been lifted that's victory enough for me. They're always a lot of fun.

Though winning would be good... I know you people of the living don't have any accounts of down here and it might be better off that way.

Fat out of Hell

2 years ago

quick question just in case I ever end up on this list. If you are triple-shamed and as a miracle end up allowed to enter a contest and finish a game, does that bring you out of the pit or to second level?

Fat out of Hell

2 years ago

Ace was supposed to win the contest to even get out of his lowly state.

So he's still in there until someone else bafflingly allows the mercy of letting him participate in another contest for another chance to escape. (And that won't ever be me)

Fat out of Hell

2 years ago

so you have to win the contest. Got it.

Fat out of Hell

2 years ago

It's really easy to avoid triple shame though.

Fat out of Hell

2 years ago

Yup, just panic-write enough words on the last 2-3 days of the contest if all else fails, and as long as there's some branching, plot and proofreading, then you're usually out of the pit and free to fail contests two more times before having to worry again.

Fat out of Hell

one year ago

@MrAce321

Hey fatboy, you finally made it out. Congrats.

Fat out of Hell

one year ago
Man, I spent so long down there. I don't even know if my lungs can handle clean air at this point. I feel like I decayed and morphed into something more suiting to my previous situation. In all seriousness, it's a big honor. I mean I was the first to be triple shammed, it's only fitting that I'd be the first to escape.

Fat out of Hell

one year ago

Good job.