Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Got banned from COG for 1000 years!

8 months ago
I got Banned from CoG I gave my opinion on a cog game they didn't like what I had to say and banned me for a thousand years so now I'm here screw them their game stop being good 10 years ago.

8 months ago

Let me guess, Wayhaven? I'd heard that they locked that thread not too long ago due to a bunch of fighting in it.

8 months ago
I bet it was Cakes and Ale, that Gower guy is a vicious tyrant I hear.

8 months ago
Lol I got banned from Reddit as well because they was saying that chooseyourstory is full of homophobic people and racist and I jokingly said sounds like my kind of place lol this is what they sent. Hello, You have been banned from participating in r/choiceofgames for 90 days because your comment violates this community's rules. You won't be able to post or comment, but you can still view and subscribe to it.

Note from the moderators:

Go there, then.

If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team by replying to this message.

Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole.

8 months ago

Is there a link to this thread?

8 months ago

Owhhh I remember now. You once posted screenshots of it somewhere. I recalled that conversation. The original reddit thread has been long privated.

8 months ago

Yeah, but if it's the one I'm thinking of, that would be awhile back. I figured this was recent.

8 months ago

This old one probably. Says something was deleted 16hrs ago, so I'm guessing maybe Arch necroed it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/choiceofgames/comments/iz5btg/what_do_you_think_about_chooseyourstorycom/

8 months ago
You refugee Cogites aren't really all that novel or exciting to me anymore, but welcome. I hope you will be productive (or at least entertaining).

8 months ago

Ok, publish a storygame.

8 months ago

What game were you posting about?  What was your unpopular opinion?

8 months ago
With that kind of punctuation, I can understand why you were banned.

8 months ago
Lmao 🤣🤣🤣 bro that's savage doesn't hurt my feelings I know I can't punctuate

8 months ago
You're okay, I guess, but we could still use details on your CoG forum exile. Links, screenshots, and police reports should work if the pain is too fresh.

I know it'll take some time, but Jason can't hurt you here. Promise.

8 months ago
What's your name on CoG? I want to read the drama.