Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Help help help help

4 years ago

You actually clicked on, “Help help help help”? Well hello there. You must be bored out if your mind. Well I am too. I want to post something in a forum but idk what cuz I’m not creative. And, I’m too lazy to make another story game. Can someone please give me some storygame recommendations, I prefer dumb stories with not a lot of words on one page, and that aren’t crazy long. Just a medium length. Thanks for reading this. 

TL:DR? Well I get it, I do that too. But this isn’t that long so shoo. Actually don’t go. Please. I’m lonely. 

(As you can see, I’m very bored. Very very bored y’all)

Help help help help

4 years ago

Help help help help help help help help

Help help help help

4 years ago

Dude, you can click literally any category and filter by story length.

Help help help help

4 years ago

Oh right. Oops

Help help help help

4 years ago

bruh

Help help help help

4 years ago

Help help help help

4 years ago

I was actually looking through that post earlier, but skipped those because..well...because I did. I tried reading it again and lost interest almost immediately. (I have a short attention span) but thanks! Those stories also seemed to be very bad, based on the replies to that post. But I did ask for dumb stories...

Help help help help

4 years ago
... Oh dear God, reading that gave me a headache... Even more so since you replied to your own post, just to repeat yourself, less than a minute after your first post... Kind of like a crazy, clingy boyfriend, who'll write a nice message to his girlfriend asking how her day was, followed by fifty more messages in the same hour asking why she hasn't replied yet... Only with a forum instead.

... Something tells me you're not going to be around much longer if you feel the need to create threads simply to let everyone know that you're bored. >.<