Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Five years later

one year ago

This Fate is finally back up! I had accidentally unpublished it while it was featured in the Love and Dating category :') and figured I might as well fix some quotation mark and formatting issues and write a new ending that tied the rest together while I was at it, but....

.... unfortunately that process somehow took five years? But I am glad to have added the final conclusion I think is right for the story.

Also, if I could somehow get this game re-featured that would be amazing.

Anyway, here we are now: love and inevitable tragedy and oppressive empires. And of course, time travel shenanigans. Thanks everyone! Just wanted to post a notice about this. 

Five years later

one year ago

Here, have a commendation instead. 

Five years later

one year ago

Ugh, one of the featured comments on the story is from Quiller.

Someone go read this story and give a thorough review of it so I can replace his.

Five years later

one year ago

I'll try and do that on friday

Five years later

one year ago

And commended!

Five years later

one year ago
Can't remember what happened to Quiller. Was that during the pedo-mod Kiel phase?

Five years later

one year ago

Yeah he was mostly around during that era.

He was supposed to be making some "epic" complete with his artwork and made a lot of promises without actually making a whole lot of progress.

Meanwhile people were strangely going nuts over his artowork, which really wasn't all that great and was amateur anime shit like every other weeby artist on the internet.

Completely overrated and he mostly just disappeared even before the Kiel thing. He did return to lurk a few times, but didn't do much as usual.

In any case we've got a much better (and more active) artist with MHD now.

Five years later

one year ago
Oh, okay. But presumably he wasn't actually part of the whole pedo-support group. :p

Five years later

one year ago

Thanks so much, Thara! Appreciated :)