1st and the Last of the Ninja

Player Rating6.08/8

"#59 overall, #2 for 2014"
based on 544 ratings since 07/07/2020
played 61 times (finished 0)

"mosie through a minefield"

"Not going to lose any sleep"

"anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

Here's to a ninja choose your story...

You are an orphan. You do not know anything about your parents. You have never even met them before the hand of fate swept them away from you. All you know is that they died on October the 10th, the day the monstrous creature struck your village.

You remember growing up in an orphanage. Neither the adults nor the children there cared for you. Everyone avoided you for some reason. Even then, you felt like there is something you can do to change their opinion, until today. For today is the day that they have unanimously decided to kick you out.

Note: Story's going to take me forever to finish writing it, so please don't get mad if you wait and it takes forever to update.

Main Character: Naruto Uzumaki
Post Count: 2269

Thoughts: As a fan of the series Naruto it makes me very happy to be able to play this. I've seen my fair share of re-imaginings of the original story, where Naruto isn't a dumbass, but it's fun being able to actually INTERACT with your interpretation of such a story. I spent ages grinding levels and stealing EXP Pills. I reached the level and stat caps for all except Charm. Although i noticed that if you still continue pouring stat points or strength pills into the strength stat, even though the it doesn't rise above 500 your health would continue to increase. Dunno if this applies to the effects of other stats or if it's a bug but i'm probably going to go back and mess around with stuff a bit more regardless. Either way, i very much enjoyed this and really want to see what else you have in store :)
-- LittleWitch on 6/29/2020 7:45:41 AM with a score of 2639
The main character of the game based on my understanding is Naruto Uzumaki of Naruto. I'm pretty glad about this part though ^-^ It's cool to be able to play as a character of one of my favorite animes. And what's a post count? Sorry about that.. I'm new to this site and I don't understand what you meant by post count...

The story so far is amazing! I like it. It isn't an exactly replica of what happened in the manga or anime which gives it its own sense of originality. And the fact that you can make Naruto or in this case, your character act differently compared to his actions in the show makes it a whole lot better. I'm really looking forward to the continuation of this game. I'll have to admit though, I was bummed out since the technique shop wasn't open. I hope you'll let me play the continuation! I'm excited to see how you'll handle their battle with Zabuza on the bridge :)
-- BlankFatale on 5/28/2020 3:47:30 AM with a score of 334
1. Naruto
2. 2269
3. The story mostly follows the Naruto story, with some added backstory and some interesting changes like Naruto's personality being much less bombastic and giving the story kind of a darker feel. I like it, and I like that it's different.
-- alanjio3 on 7/6/2020 3:12:10 AM with a score of 760
-- alanjio3 on 7/6/2020 3:07:07 AM with a score of 756
It was by far the most interesting game i have played in a while.I could not believe the detail they put into this game.While i am sad that i can not use the technique shop,it does not change the game at all.I feel like i should be paying for this due to how great this game is.Hopefully the creator of the game continues to make games like this one.
-- theguywhoplaysgames on 6/26/2020 4:14:29 PM with a score of 143
1. Naruto Uzumaki, his story being played by the player.
2. 2638
3. It's good so far. Haven't started the actual story yet, but excited to. It will be interesting to see how much I can/cannot stick to the canon storyline.
-- werter657 on 6/26/2020 7:44:46 AM with a score of 113
1. Who is the main character in this game?

Naruto

2. What is my post count?

2269

3. What do you think of this story so far? The answer must be more than 2 to 3 words. It has to be at least a whole paragraph.

I think it is really good. I like naruto and I would love to actually be in the naruto world. I love what your doing. Story is really good. Keep in updating this game and it will truly be great! Keep it up.
-- YoYusef on 6/24/2020 2:15:17 AM with a score of 87
Main Character: Naruto Uzumaki
Post count: 2269
The Story: so far its a funny classic-rpg like parody of the main story.
-- Soulwave on 6/14/2020 7:06:20 AM with a score of 828
It is a really fun creative game.
-- jackhayes34 on 6/4/2020 9:35:10 PM with a score of 166
The main character is Naruto Uzimaki.

I am new to choose your story so I'm what post count means.

I find this game enjoyble. I like how you play as naruto and get to do things your way. I also enjoy how it's mapped out like an rpg. It's a fun spin on the series. All in all it's enjoyble.
-- RioUzmaki222 on 6/2/2020 1:43:31 PM with a score of 39