Project Anafabula

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty7/8

"Wade in shark infested water"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level6/8

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably be between PG-13 and R.

Two worlds intertwined. Fiction upon metafiction. An intangible ladder. A daisy chain attached to infinity. Three worlds intertwined.

Noboru wakes up in an unfamiliar steel room, provided with one single ally and one single objective: To complete an adventure. One of his own choosing. At least, that's the idea. You will join him on his journey, and guide him through the plethora of trials and tribulations that he will encounter. Whether or not you act as a benevolent master... Well, that's up to you. Ultimately, you are the one in control. Noboru is designed to obey.

But not all are bound by design. Not all are chained to blind obedience. All I can ask is that you both fulfil your purpose as part of the Project.

---

Ryboi's note: Okay, so I'm not sure how this got here. This storygame was supposed to be called Dystopian Paradise, and it was about the social effects of widespread technology in a cyberpunk world. But this morning, I found this "Project Anafabula" in its place. I don't even know what anafabula means. Anyway, there's a bit on the first page telling me to publish it, so I have done. Let me know if you can figure out what this is all about.

Player Comments

Show All Comments