The Adventure Director

A sci-fi storygame by Anactaka

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty2/8

"Walk in the park"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level4/8

"Need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

You are a director of Dreamland- specifically, an Adventure Director! Tonight on your list is an 80 year old man, a boy of 7, a 14 year old girl, and a 35 year old woman. Your job is to give them exciting dreams. And remember, you are not the nightmare director, so make sure you don't make their dream too scary, otherwise the head of directors will fire you. You are an Adventure Director! So the dreams you create must leave your sleeper feeling exhilarated! 

There is absolutely no bad language, and to a large extent how violent it gets depends on your choices. 

Please note that I did not intend for this to be thought of as 'excellent writing.' I just aim to entertain. :) And I encourage the use of the back button, I don't consider it cheating. 

Also, I realize that you might think things like, "Wow, I've never had such long conversations in a dream before," or, "Now where on earth did that come from?" Well, maybe we do have long conversations in our dreams and just forget them, and maybe they just read a book about what just came up in their dream. Just enjoy the story and don't think too much about it making sense. ;)

I have a lot of places where more story lines can go...

Player Comments

Show All Comments