A Very Special Choose Your Story

Player Rating5.14/8

"#174 overall, #7 for 2008"
based on 773 ratings since 07/24/2008
played 49,096 times (finished 1,910)

"mosie through a minefield"

"Not going to lose any sleep"

"anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

Some stories have a message...kinda...

Additional Notes:

WARNING! (The real one)

This story is pretty offensive, it can get graphic and downright ruthless at times so if you don’t like that sort of humor, don’t read this story. But if you read it anyway don’t complain if you get offended, I did warn you and keep in mind it IS only a story.

Also, don't bother trying to "win" either. You can't. Just heed the moral lessons you may learn.

I think I explored every possible pathway and every possible ending to this story. I really hope I didn't miss anything. It was fascinating. As a middle aged adult, with no kids, I could actually relate to a lot of the issues experienced by the teens in this story, being somewhat of a social misfit in school. I found this story entertaining in a very dark and morbid way because no matter what you do, you ended up losing your shit in the end. I don't know how to put it into words, but this was just too much fun.
-- angelbears310 on 8/6/2020 10:15:09 PM with a score of 0
This story's been around for years and somehow I never really noticed it. It really shows a different, more compassionate side of Endmaster as he offers young people another perspective and sound moral advice on the very real issues they face today.
-- mizal on 5/25/2015 1:32:15 PM with a score of 0
This game seriously made my day. It is so Jhonen Vasquez-esq. Love the morbid humor. Went through every ending, male and female, and every one just made me laugh! My favorite one has to be the Daddy/daughter ending with the mutant baby, and coming up second was the larking MILF. And though this one didn't have a definitive bad ending (and quite honestly appealed to some wonderful fantasies), I really liked the teacher ending. All of the different stories, I could relate to, as I went through all of those phases at some point or another in high school (yay for adolescence!). Thank goodness I had a brain in my head and didn't go too deep in any of that stupid shit. Playing/reading this takes me back and makes me glad that I'm not a complete retard.

I would suggest you sell this shit to Ohio, but while the intelligent people I know who grew up there would get one hell of a kick out of this, you'd get more people committing suicide and blaming you or coming after you to kill you after being completely and utterly offended. Ohio's got some seriously fucked up people, most of which are just like the different characters who died in this game. Literally. I wonder why the suicide rate in Ohio isn't higher than Washington's? Hmm. Who knows.

Anyway, I'm very satisfied. 8/8, just cause it's the highest rating. As Jhonen Vasquez says, "I mean, I still haven't killed anyone. I think I keep from going over that edge by writing about [Johnny], who has taken a flying leap over it." Violent thoughts are normal, and they make for great reading material. :)

And to those of you who think this is so horrible and offensive, here's another quote for you! "I trust that your minds are developed enough to take no offense at these things. If not, well, I'm better than you, aren't I?" :P

Thanks again!
-- ChaoticChildKrys on 8/25/2013 8:09:36 AM with a score of 0
it's good that's all ill say :D
-- chloe on 9/28/2020 4:05:07 PM with a score of 0
This was actual enjoyable, I liked it.
-- Kytty on 6/6/2020 1:46:17 PM with a score of 0
This book was horrible
-- , on 5/27/2020 12:53:24 PM with a score of 0
This story was... something. I felt in the mood to read an endmaster story, and I was deciding between this an imagination. Let's just say they are two diferent ends of the spectrum. I didn't know there was a story on this site more revolting than love sick, but here it is. Despite all that I love it. It is a great story and if you haven't read it then go read it right now. Then go read the butter bear, because you will need it after this.

So to start off I don't want to think that a parent decided not to read through this and read it for the first time with their son. Imagine granny and little timmy sitting on the couch, and getting the mutant baby ending. Not a pretty picture. The first ending I got was the cult one, and it was one of the more sicking ones. After reading through every page of this story, I like the endings. They are structured pretty well, and if you go and try to be popular then you choose a thing you want to do and make a choice about that thing. Then you see how you fail. It's very simple. The endings always felt very different, and the morals are sometimes very helpful! Or not, but whatever.

So I get why it is offensive to a lot of people. It has a lot of generalizations about large groups of people. Some who deserve it like the skin heads, but others not so much. That's okay though, because this a story. You don't have to read it, and it wasn't written to be taken serouisly. Believe it or not, you can disagree with someone on the internet and not insult them. It's a thing

This story game also has that endmaster flair to it. I've mentioned this in many reviews, but something about his writing makes everything good. If grammar is how good the burger looks, and plot is the patty, then style is the sauce, and endmaster has the krabby patty secret formula.

All in all, this story was great. I loved it and while I'm not sure I would recommend many people read it, if can handle it and remember that not everyone thinks like you do then you should be fine. It is still a endmaster story after all, and a pretty short one all things considering.

6/8
-- MicroPen on 4/6/2020 3:51:01 PM with a score of 0
With ratings, I wish I could go higher.

This is absolutely amazing. It does teach a valuable lesson to teens and parents. I know how to be careful with the ones I stick around with. How do I know this? One word: YouTube.

Anyway, enough of all that banter. I'm glad you taught those predators on CYS a lesson about not picking storygames that involve sexual abuse, rape, all the sexual stuff nobody needs to see. Because, as you said before, this is not the site for that.
-- AestheticLlama on 3/17/2020 3:22:49 PM with a score of 0
Don't much see the point of telling me off for not running from people in red robes when it wasn't even a choice. Just your generic "insult your player for made up reasons" gimmickry.
-- Redanxela on 3/11/2020 12:53:57 AM with a score of 0