Quiz That Has Random Trivia

Player Rating3.46/8

"#657 overall, #77 for 2014"
based on 113 ratings since 09/17/2014
played 444 times (finished 120)

"run through the jungle"

"Make sure not to blink"

"choking hazard for children under 4"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 6. To compare to the movie rating system, this would be G.

Tags

Quiz

Welcome to Quiz That Has Random Trivia! As the title says, it's random trivia.

This quiz was presented by yours truly,

-BullShacked

EDIT: Changed a few things such as: Score shown on last page (No need to leave comment!), 2 right answers changed to 1 right answer.

give answers or I'll ask for them
1/8
-- 7layers on 5/26/2020 11:55:32 AM with a score of 5
Obviously it's short and not serious, but it's fun to play. There are some issues with verb tense and using asterisks to indicate action, but other than that it's still fun.
-- Megumeme on 1/6/2020 9:23:26 PM with a score of 8
THIS IS A JOKEBOOK, MAN! A JOKEBOOK!

SO I LOVE IT!
You really sent me laughing, and this was really good! 6/8
-- StoryTurtle on 6/28/2019 9:18:27 AM with a score of 8
Fuck this
-- The_Broken_God on 5/31/2019 12:50:43 PM with a score of 5
nah it was fine
-- rebiyon on 4/7/2019 2:15:30 AM with a score of 8
Most of the questions were numerical, so less testing knowledge than estimating. The writing was so-so, with some tense shifts. It wasn't great, but it was short. I give it credit for knowing when to stop.
-- Gower on 4/5/2019 9:32:15 AM with a score of 5
It’s alright. It’s definitely exactly what it said it would be... I would like to see what the correct answers are rather than just a number at the end, though.
-- ViolinAndDeerstalker on 3/31/2019 4:42:06 PM with a score of 8
That was a cool way to learn trivia.
-- Faervel on 2/17/2019 2:40:57 PM with a score of 8
7 out of 13. Not bad.
-- Bob on 2/15/2019 12:09:07 AM with a score of 7
Quite a unique quiz. I loved the part in the middle where a guy just bursts in and interrupts the show. It was more than just answering a stream of questions, and I liked that. Also, the last question loops if you refuse to answer, but I'm not sure whether that was deliberate or not.
-- Saika on 8/3/2017 8:39:46 AM with a score of 5