The Foreigner

A modern storygame by Unkindcrab

Player Rating3.27/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 23 ratings since 01/07/2021
Played 463 times (finished 27)

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length5/8

"Not going to lose any sleep"

Maturity Level3/8

"Must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

Typical life. Abusive father, drunken mom, and no friends. I'm sure you know what that's like. Maybe not. Well maybe you do, who knows! You deal with this stuff all the time and it's pretty crappy. That all changes one night. You get the chance of you're life. A chance to start over.

This is my second story and if you haven't read my other one, it is listed in horror: Friday the 13th. Again, this is only my 2nd story so please leave feedback if you find any major grammatical or spelling mistakes/broken links/broken items, I check comments frequently. Anyways I hope you enjoy.

There are some places where you will get a link that leads to a death and there are no other options. If you run into one of these, this means that you need to use an item in your inventory. Also every time you die and it says End Game and Leave Comments with the link to a previous page, that means you didn't get an ending. If you get one of these without a link to a previous page, click it. (You will be suprised!)

-Unkindcrab

P.S (There is some Latin, so if you do not know that language it is recommended that you pull up a translator to figure out what the words mean.}

Please don't leave comments about my Latin speaking, I don't really know it. (May or may not have used google translate).

Finally, this story is kind of like how I evolved with my story telling. This is a story that I wrote over the time of a couple years because I would go on a hiatus of some sort every now and then. At the beginning was a couple years back and I just finished the story a couple hours ago, then I proofread it a couple times.

Anyhow, enjoy!

 

Player Comments

view more...
Mizal on 1/24/2021 6:17:52 AM with a score of 0
view more...
— HHH on 1/9/2021 5:13:52 PM with a score of 0
view more...
ninjapitka on 1/8/2021 10:09:00 PM with a score of 0
view more...
poison_mara on 1/8/2021 6:18:27 PM with a score of 0
Show All Comments