Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

Hello all! I made a profile a few months back but I haven't done anything until now. Just wanted to say hi :)

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

Fool!

Every time someone creates (or views) a new thread, the site owner must pay $1000 in data fees and delete a full gig of irreplaceable family photos just to make enough space to host it. If the word 'hi' is in the subject line, he's also required to set fire to a dog.

And that's nothing compared to what he has to endure every time someone writes a new story...

It's amazing when you think about what he suffers every day just so you can have a site to goof off on. And yet you persist in this madness!

Totally not stolen from Mizal

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

xD ... "If the word 'hi' is in the subject line, he's also required to set fire to a dog" Haha.

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

I can already tell I'm gonna love it here.

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

Hi BionicWorm!

And of course, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi, hi and hi!

(I hate dogs.) 

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

. . . I'm more of a human person myself, they are easily potty trained and say the funniest things about equal rights =P

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

Welcome to our little world

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

I am the leader of this small community. It may be small, but soon we will shape the future of the internet!

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

I believe Alexp leads this site, and Aman and BZ are kinda the social leaders, better luck next time =P

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago
You forgot 3J. He might not be around so much nowadays, but he was definitely the de facto leader of the site in the past (especially before alexp ended his hiatus) and he was actually pretty amazing at it.

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

Is 3J active anymore? I don't think I've ever seen him on =(

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

He just popped in a few hours ago. Check the thead, "And here we go again", I think.

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

Hello!

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

Welcome to the site!

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

Hi! Hi!  Hi! Hi! (Die you wretched creatures!)

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

Jack, you know that children who torture animals grow up to be psychopaths, right?

It's only okay for dogs to be burned by responsible adults.

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

...mizal i aint even gonna ask...i mean....man

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

Hey, it's whoever owns the site who's having to do it because of these infernal newbies DARING to say hello, we are not responsible at all.

(hi hi hi hi hi)

Hi!

10 years ago

Hello. Welcome.

Hello Everyone!

10 years ago

Nice to have you with us  :)