Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

If only....

10 years ago

If only I had more time nowadays. Man I miss this site back in 2011-2012 lol. How is everyone, I hope to be more active on here soon again.

(Merged from other thread: I hope to spend more time on here and get to re connect with older members and meet new ones. How is everyone?)

If only....

10 years ago

I wasn't on back then lol But welcome back :)

If only....

10 years ago

Welcome back xcentrix ,nice to see you again. :)

If only....

10 years ago

Welcome back mr.xcentrix, I'm doing fine. Though I can't find insurance for my health and so I'm having to deal with many hardships. Some companies just don't know how to give insurance to a man over 3.2billion years old. It's sad really, I hope you have great health insurance and can find your way into better living. Nice to meet you :3

If only....

10 years ago

Glad to see you around again!   =)

If only....

10 years ago

Welcome back! I browse old threads a lot so I saw you a couple of times.

If only....

10 years ago

Hello Mr.X

If only....

10 years ago

Hey everyone, thanks for the nice comments back lol. Man these last few months have been like hell. I'm sure a few of you remember me, for the ones who don't, I'm a huge movie fan, and I have worked on short films formerly in college for it. I am also big into scary stories urban legends and creepy pastas. And I love hockey and the red wings lol. My life is getting much better now 

If only....

10 years ago

Indeed... work eats my time rather fiercely... I miss the time I had in my youth. I do not miss my childhood, and in truth, I had worse situations to deal with back then than I do now, but the -time- I had...

If only....

10 years ago

Oh, hey, welcome back! Here's a spork!

If only....

10 years ago

I thought I melted your supply already.

If only....

10 years ago

You could never melt the supply. They are metal sporks!!

If only....

10 years ago

Metal can melt too. >.>

If only....

10 years ago

Lol I'll take the melted spork as long as I can still grab it lol

If only....

10 years ago

You can't possibly melt ALL of my sporks. The majority of the ones that I am forced to keep under lock and key are far too powerful for your meagre flames to melt! Besides... I have like, tons of them in a bajillion warehouses. You know all those houses in GTA that you can't get into, and all the indestructible buildings in the Spiderman 2 video game? They're full of my sporks. If you were to open the door, (which you can't, even I have considerable trouble opening a 2d decal) sporks would come out in a massive burst of blood and death.

If only....

10 years ago

Would that be any different than what happens anyway's when I actually play that game? lol

If only....

10 years ago

If sporks start pouring out of those buildings, you should call a technician... I could have sworn I only put them in my and Mtactical's game ROMs and the games that weren't availiable for consumer use... Unless you happened to drop by Wisconsin and buy one of those games at a shady garage sale from an old hooded man on the side of the road in front of an abandoned house.

Oh my God... The spork games have escaped!

If only....

10 years ago

I wonder if Berka can just move the whole damn thing to General Discussion...