Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Endmaster can grant me a trophy finally my profile page what be so trophy barren.

I just realized

10 years ago

I just realized I wasted 10 seconds of my life replying to this...

I just realized

10 years ago

It's unlikely he will grant you a trophy. You'd have to impress him in someway to even get on his list. lol

I just realized

10 years ago

I'm pretty sure the only people with his trophy are admins right now.

I just realized

10 years ago

/mods. (Though Berka got his before he got mod powers)

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Really all you have to do is do what Berka did, write some enjoyable stories that display some effort.

EDIT: And technically Berka STILL owes me one more story. Lol.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Wait, you aren't impressed by his remarkable spamming skills? He put LOADS of effort into that!

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Yeah yeah.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Out of curiosity, how many "enjoyable stories with effort" does it take to impress you?

I kust realizid

10 years ago

If anyone were to get his trophy for shit all reason.

I would hope it would be me.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

All you do is cuss people out, have poorly thought out opinions, and be as hypocritical as possible. Endmaster would likely just ignore you like he did Nevermind.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Yeah! If anyone should get a trophy for shit all reason, it should be Aman, for his glorious mustache ^_^

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Plus he actually makes good posts most of time :D

I kust realizid

10 years ago

That too, but mostly the mustache :{D

I kust realizid

10 years ago

To quote Killa -

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Why is he drinking tea? cheeky

I kust realizid

10 years ago

It's 'Evil Gray' tea.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

With a  tea spoon of sugar 

I kust realizid

10 years ago

I do? 

spam

I kust realizid

10 years ago

No.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

I appreciate that. I was worried for a moment. XD 

I kust realizid

10 years ago

I was going over the fact that I obsess over his stories and compose of 50% of the comments on his Eternal thread.

But ok.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Like Nevermind

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Were they like a semi-smarter version of me or something?

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Nevermind was actually a lot more consistent in her fan girlism. I ignored her most of the time and yet she still never faltered in her obsessiveness. Definitely a true believer

While you've probably been a lot more "proactive" in your obsession than Nevermind, you've also been creeping on poor Morgan in recent weeks. Which to be honest I'm fine with, let her put up with you. However that does bring up an important question, how am I suppose to take your worship seriously if you've divided your attention?

Plus you admitted to being a furry, that's a big negative. One that I don't think you'd ever be able to recover from even if I was so inclined to just pass out my trophy for "shit all reasons"

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Wasn't Nevermind that weird troll thing that talked for ages about how much of a troll they were, and even wrote a story game about all their trolly adventures, but still went bat-shit crazy anytime someone called them a troll? cheeky

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Damn my own sexual preferences and odd life style.

Its causing me to lose favor.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

hmm....Endmaster seems to be the good all-knowing grandfather here.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

He's your murderous sadistic invincible lord of death uncle.  And everyone's all-knowing grandfather cheeky

I kust realizid

10 years ago

And Sentenial is the a%#hole uncle

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Given that sentinel is around the same age as most of you guys, he'd be more of a cousin than uncle.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, I'm 16, Is that closer to his age?

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Yes

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Hell no! I'm the drunken uncle at most! I'd say I'm the uncle that buys one of the older nephews a beer thinking he's an old war buddy and then you're the one kid I cuss at for liking that new-fangled Earthbound.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

"new fangled" being that the Mother series is like 25 years old.

Okokokok... How about Berka and Aman And Briar? I've only just known Briar

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Briar is obviously the delinquent sister that stays out late and party's all night.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Where does that place JJJ?

I kust realizid

10 years ago

No idea, but I get this feeling I may be that random, red-headed kid next door who wanders into these big "family only" gatherings and everyone's just like..."Meh. Whatever, he can stay as long as he doesn't eat all the cheese balls or break anything."

I kust realizid

10 years ago

I dunno, you give off more of a  "that middle brother that visits every now and then" vibe...

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Swift, you're like that neighbour that used to be really annoying, but then changed for the better (I'm just saying shit)

And I would be...?

I kust realizid

10 years ago

You wanna be the granny with 100 cats? cheeky

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Fuck. That. I'm not even female!

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Delta's on the younger side so she's more like the niece with 100 cats.

Or 100 dingos being an Aussie and all.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

2 dingos and a hive of spiders the size of your average dinner table with venom that melts you like that nazi from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

... Screw that! I'm the delinquent sister that makes bestest friends with everyone in the family, all the while using my whiley ways to turn the whole family against each other, lay back and watch as they go insanely paranoid and start killing each other off, then stab whoever's left in their sleep... Because it's fun! ^_^

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Ehh, yeah, pretty much....

I'm still going to look through that window of yours....

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Damn Assasin. *grumble grumble

I kust realizid

10 years ago

JJJ's probably some highly responsible relative that lives in California and visits every once in a while. 

Aman and Berka are like the two brothers that have some sort of deep-rooted hate because one of them left the farm against their father's wishes as he died in order to become a dentist.

Madglee's probably a crazed dad that the mother doesn't let anywhere near the children most of the time, but he proves to be great when he is around.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

how about i'm the nice kid who asks her friends what (insert bad word) means because they dont have any idea and also, whenever she finds something exiting, feels the need to TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IT AAAAAAAUGH

I kust realizid

10 years ago

I'm the quiet brother.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

You're the fast typing troll in the back room cheeky

I kust realizid

10 years ago

I missed Kiel's question the first time.

In the past when I first got the trophy, I figured I'd just hand it out to every who gave me theirs as a way of saying thanks, plus most of them like TSMPaul & JJJ did make a lot of stuff I liked and really they all had so many damn trophies/mod status/featured stories to begin with that it really didn't make a difference.

Then it became apparent that I was pretty much the only one left on here that was active enough to just hand out a trophy in the first place, so I figured that meant I was at least going to have to start keeping an eye on some people.

In Berka's case, I had decided 3 stories would probably a good number. He did Dead Man, Dungeon Stompage and said he already was working on DS2 so he was already on the list for the trophy.

He got it a little earlier though since he had participated in a couple random "pointless" forum tests/quests that I'm not even sure if he actually knew they were directed at him specifically or not, but in any case he ended up passing them (Plus it was more amusing for me to involve anyone who wanted to participate and not actually tell anyone what I was doing until afterwards).

Plus by this time Alex had given him a trophy, I think Dead Man was featured, so with these factors combined with the idea that DS2 was most likely going to be a good storygame, so I figured I'd just give him the trophy early for being a good sport.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

So where is DS2

Gone with the wind?

I kust realizid

10 years ago

He told me he was finishing up his Conan story, but that DS2 was slowly still being worked on.

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Now it's changed into slowly working on the Conan game (which is shaping to be great), and very little work on ds2. XD 

I kust realizid

10 years ago

But DS2 is great so far! I think the beginning story is brilliant ^_^

I kust realizid

10 years ago

The  5 or 6 pages written are fantastic, yes. XD 

I kust realizid

10 years ago

So its one of those situations where I have to fan over it as much as I want you to keep writing and bug you farther into retirement And possibly death.

-1200 messages to Berka later-

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Don't message me haha! (I don't have a trophy to give out)  ;)

I kust realizid

10 years ago

-1200 messages to other people begging them to give berka a penguin trophy later-

I kust realizid

10 years ago

Ahh... *evil grin...