Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

I have my tablet back! I have some free time this evening! The stars have finally aligned! XD

So yeah, if you were part of the original Team Aman and still want something drawn, please repost your request here. If nobody posts, or if I need to confirm that someone was a member, I'll dig up the old thread... but I'd rather prioritize by who's actually around and cares.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

You made me want to art. :T

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Uh... I requested a pig man. But you haven't started, so I can change it.  Can draw a capybara please? 

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

I love the evil glint in his eyes! THANK YOU SO MUCH! =D =D =D 

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Heh, you're welcome. ^_^

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

You captured my expression so PERFECTLY! THANK YOU MORGAN! 

*Yawns* Man, I just realized I need more sleep than humans. *curls up at Morgan's feet*

Don't make me into a rug while I'm out. 

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

*Trips over Malkalack* DAMMIT, MORGAN, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS RUG!?!

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

XD

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

I'm going to shit in your bedspread. I hope you know that.

Hey, I'm sleepin' 'ere! 

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Ach, laddie! That theer is the fenest specimen of rug you'll fend aroond these parrrrrts 'ere! Sadly, 'e's gotten a wee bit rugged. 'Be best to put 'im dooon. *loads shotgun*

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

*runs away*

Nuuuuuu! 

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

*Chases after Malk* Come back 'ere, laddie! Ah need yer preecious skeen to make a fene profit!

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

*Coom behk 'air lehddeh! Ah ned yehdre prehcious sken ter mehk eh fahne profet!

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Stoopid peenguin, missing ep meh akcent!

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Oh, you're doing a Mexican accent, not a Scottish one. Ne'ermind.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Nooooooo!

*runs into burrow* 

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

*crawls into burrow* Are rrright laddie, we ken doo this teh eeasy waaaaay or the harrrddd way.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

*gouges out coin's eyes and digs out of the burrow*

You'll never catch meeeee! 

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

*crawls out of the burrow* Ach, curse ye, laddie! Ye've tern oot me eeys een lef' me ter diee! Een stticcckky spots leke this, I mest chhhange into a chenise! Our Gweat and Pwoperios Weader Comwade Kim Jong Un demands your pwecious skin! Hand skin over befowe we keel your famiry! *chases after Malk, randomly shooting a machine gun*

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

*flattens against the ground, avoiding bullets*

Damn you! 

*runs back to Morgan* 

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

*keeps shooting* All homosexuwals and giant wat-pigs shall be pwosecuted under the Gwowious Wule of Comwade Kim Jong Un!

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

can you draw a wolf portrait staring at his prey? btw i also am practicing in drawing please give me a shot guys! :) request

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

A centaur on a hill charging into battle. 

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Okay i will try that! but it may take a day...sorry i have school i cant finish it now maybe tonight (bye i leave for school now im late as fuck)

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Uh... I don't remember you, were you actually a Team Aman supporter?

Like the title says, I'm trying to do some of the art I promised people, not take on new requests. At least not at the moment.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

<---This hooded child.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

As I recall, you supported Team Aman for approximately five minutes... before deciding to back Drakilian. 9_9

I'll open up requests at some point, but I really do want to do the art I promised people first.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

D'aw...

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

...do you have more reference and/or a description for the rest of the outfit? Also, any weapons or other props?

Just in case I run out of actual legitimate requests. ;)

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Yeah, I had multiple people draw my little ones. They're sho adorable. ouo

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Nice! I especially like the third one. I probably can't do half as well, but... got a specific request for what I should try to do?

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

You're pretty free to do whatever you want, since my characters can be interchangeably swapped between each drawing (thanks to their androgynous looks!  >3<).

Guy or girl, tied or messy hair...blegh.

The only thing consistent between them is their blue eyes, black hair, and fair-pale skin, but...

...suppose you wanted tan lines?  <---The girl then.

Heck, you can even draw them both doing something together (just not romantic, because...welp, I hope 2nd and 3rd leaves the right impressions, because they might be related in more than one way), if you so feel like it!  :3

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Technically I had/have the Aman Team flag on my profile. So I get a free picture for doing nothing! :D

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Tempting though it is to give you 1/3 of a picture, I'm just gonna round down to zero. ;P

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago
Um... I kind of want a different character drawn than the one I originally requested, if that's ok. I'll give you a description later.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Cool. Figured people who were still interested might want something else. Just let me know! ^_^

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

I wasn't on that crappy team, but can you draw me my profile pic?

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

...what, dare I ask, would you want me to draw for this hypothetical profile pic?

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

My profile pic.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

...ha ha ha. 9_9

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Draw me a moth inside a cocoon. 

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Draw a horribly obese man gunning down mutants with a chain gun.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Pretty sure I don't owe either of you art. :P

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago
I don't get why so many people think you do when that's clearly not the case.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

...Are you sure? 

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

After you're done with all the art you owe, would you care for an art trade? I've been itching to get my hands on some your art ever since tournament one

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Of course! I like your style, and I'd be delighted to trade. ^_^

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Wait...weren't you the reason why I left team Aman and went for Drakilian?

Was it because...

...art?  eue

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

Gimme a robot.

I just want a fine robot.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago
For the 505,437,992.001th time, you only get character art from Morgan if you are (or were) in Team Aman.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

For the 345,665,767,87 -- Ok, I only said this once other time.

I had no idea with this stuff, sorry. Toodle-oo.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago
Nah, it wasn't you personally. I was just getting slightly annoyed because multiple people were asking Morgan for art when she didn't owe them. And to be fair to you you weren't around when Morgan first made the character art offer for Team Aman members.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

I -- Feel like an idiot. I just read the original post again. Dammit, I'm sorry. Man, hate these idiot phases.

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago
If it makes you feel better, quite a few people who should have known better (because they've been on this website longer) have made requests when they've never been in Team Aman. You probably just saw those and copied them, right?

EDIT: By the way, anybody is free to join Team Aman. If you really want your artwork done you need to just put the team banner (found on my profile) somewhere on your profile. All you have to do is keep the banner on your profile until the tournament ends and put up with the occasional PM or tagged post. It's not mandatory to be an active team member of the team, especially when the trash talk and such is practically dead right now.

But perhaps you don't want to join the team after I got snappy with you. Sorry. :/

So... who do I owe art?

9 years ago

I had requested art.

Basically, Slenderman with batlike wings and a notebook with a cross on it in his hands.