Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Give me good music to listen to

8 years ago

I don't even know who pretty much any of you are anymore. I haven't been around in quite some time. I'm sure you're all fine. Now do as I say and give me some good music to listen to goddammit. I'm bored

8 years ago

8 years ago

I hereby retract my assumption that I'm sure you're all fine

8 years ago

8 years ago

DarthVader_13 will no longer be taking song requests at this time

8 years ago

I'm fuckin' dead XD

8 years ago

8 years ago

8 years ago

There you go, on the house!

Outdated joke FTW.

8 years ago

What. A. Coincidence.

8 years ago

Oh shit.

All of you are fucking amazing.

8 years ago

Unless you like nightcore, you don't wanna talk to me about music right now. I think I may have an addiction.

8 years ago

I love nightcore, PM me all the songs you know!

8 years ago

Man, fuck nightcore. All it is is sped-up version of better songs overlayed over somebody's waifu. 

8 years ago

I thought it was stupid until I realized some songs genuinely sound better when they're sped up like that.

*shrug* I'm not going to try very hard to justify it, because part of my brain is still going "no, really, why are you listening to this crap?" ... but the rest of my brain is having a dance party and gave that part a one finger salute before it resumed swinging from the nearest chandelier. I'd give more of a crap about all this, but it's helping me de-stress to listen to this stuff and anything that can do that is welcome.

8 years ago
I've been addicted to this song for a while.

For real though: I like G.O.A.T.

the ONE FUCKING THREAD that DV13 returns to make xD I love everyone in this thread lmao

8 years ago

Do I know you, Ford? You clearly know who I am since you used my nickname but I have no idea who you are 

8 years ago

maybe it's because your nickname is slapped right on your profile pic...

8 years ago
actually it's a coincidence that I read a thread from 8 years ago today in which DV13 was involved. which makes a thread created by him today even stranger to me and very oddly coincidental.

8 years ago

Valid point about the profile pic. Duh. I wasn't really paying too close attention to what my profile pic is JJJ made it for me years ago lol. I guess the reason I brought it up is more along the lines that he was referring to my return after all these years and I just got the vibe he knew me in some capacity so I thought maybe he was an old user under a different name or something. 

8 years ago
My alt is actually 3J October xD

8 years ago

Quit messin' with him Ford :P

8 years ago

8 years ago

Whatever the last several songs shared with me have been I'm sure they're hilarious