Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

Do you have siblings that just irritate you? I do, my brother got on my CYS account and gambled almost all my points away to cysid. I was stuck at 29, but now im trying to build it back up.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

Is this a passive-aggressive attempt at garnering pity from the mods so they'll give you points back?

That aside, I really don't see any of my siblings enough for them to annoy me.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

NO! this is a question, do you have annoying siblings. (I can easily build my points back up.) I'll just read a bunch of stories.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

Sorry, that came out harsher than intended.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

It's ok James.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

i have a younger brother and he is super annoying

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

I mean, who doesn't have younger siblings they wouldn't define as annoying?

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

Really it is just my little brother. My sister and other siblings are not as annoying.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

ya and he always bugs me knocking on my door 24/7

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

Me. Because I'm an only child.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

OKAY. That could have been phrased better.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

I don't have siblings. (In some ways, I'm glad. In others, not so much.)

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

your lucky matt it awful

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

Sometimes it gets pretty boring around the house, but I guess I can still play video games. Meh. (I don't live near any of my friends, just incase you were wondering.)

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

I kind of was and just as long as there is call of duty I think you will be just fine

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago
People think that someone with siblings would willingly go and entertain themselves by hanging out with their brother or sister, but that's not true for the majority of the time.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago
Do you genuinely like good grammar or? [calling you out on your profile]

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

I have five sisters and a brother. On occasion we irritate one another.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

dang bro i have a sis and brother

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

I have two younger half-sisters who fight every minute of every day. Earlier the youngest said she didn't have to go with the family somewhere, but the other didn't like that and pretty much full out attacked her.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

I have no siblings, but I do have a cousin that gets on my nerves...

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

I thought you were Chris for a minute. I'm sad now.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

In what dimension would Chris ever don a fucking wolf avatar?

RIP James' happiness

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

He gazes with terror on the thing that crawled out of the vault.

"Of all the experiments they did, this by far is the more horrifying. And that includes the 1000-men-and-one-woman-vault-where-we-sew-each-other-into-an-abomination"

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

This is the second time!

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

Luckily I don't have any younger siblings. Just older half siblings. My brother, and sister are very cool, but my other sister, sorry to say, is white trash.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

Ouch......that must suck.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

Lives off the government, in subsidized housing, getting free money, doesn't work, and when she gets a man that will actually help take care of her children she demands SO much. I feel bad for her ex husband really, he was a great guy. I never really see her though so I'm okay. Other siblings are living okay lives though, so that's good.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

But has she ever gotten into your account and gambled away your CYS points? Only then can you know Jimmy's pain.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

That is very true. Everyone should change their passwords every once in a while.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

No, I was just an idiot and just put my computer in sleep mode. My stepmom and I went to the store before my brother and sister went got home to the bus stop. Then when I got home, I caught my brother on my CYS account.

EDIT: I am now at 115 points!

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

I have two younger brothers. One is twelve and the other is ten. They used to get pretty annoying. The youngest would always act like mom's little enforcer. If I got in trouble for something, he would tell me Mom wanted to talk to me. Whenever he would tell me, I would usually be busy and tell him to wait. He would then go tell Mom that I was ignoring her when I wasn't.

He would also try and wake me up in the morning by spraying me with cold water. I would usually jump out of bed at him, and act like I was going to beat the crap out of him.

The older one, is known to be really ungrateful. He's picky with his food, and complains a lot.

Oh well.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

i have 6 of them that get on my nerves

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

I have a twin sister, an older brother, and an older sister.

My twin is the only one that actually annoys me. We fight often. A bit too much probably.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

I have a sibling of each kind! An adopted sibling, a half-sibling, and a regular ol' sibling.

One I used to look upon as a god which I'm quite the copy-cat of (she composes, writes, and draws. I compose (more complex pieces), write (more engaging pieces), and draw (more vibrantly/eye catching) ) Another used to dismiss me with a wave of her hand, but was fun to play with when I could. Another is the bane of my existence. And the only one that still lives in the same house as me is the one that's the bane of my existence.

Annoying Siblings

8 years ago

I have 4 younger siblings and they are super annoying. But what's even MORE annoying is how my mom treats them to accidents compared to me (i.e. They break window; completely fine. I break a dry spagetii noodle; "WTF!")