Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

hi

7 years ago

hi yall

whats stories do u guys recommend? also i hope to meet you all and play with you all and learn to write good stoires u all love! peace btw my grammear is bad right now becuz im on mobil XD

hi

7 years ago

"hi girls im testjaimie the hot one around here LOL tanyways i write storie and hope to be famous 1 day as a famous writer better than  stephen king im 11 years old my favorite things to do is put on makeup watch anime and roleplay with my friends! peace y'all :D"

hi

7 years ago

American Outlaws: The James Gang

I'm not sure what your tastes are exactly, but this game is very good. ^^

hi

7 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your stay here. I would suggest that you first read all the articles listed in the "Help & Info" link over there to the left.

hi

7 years ago

Check out the top rated ones, m8.

Anyway, welcome to the site o7

hi

7 years ago

This is the description of her(?) game:

"since the dawn of time, u have been wilde. ramona wilde, to be exact."

One of the links in it is just titled, 'pickle'. Pickle...

hi

7 years ago
I happen to like pickles.

hi

7 years ago

I'm on mobile right now. See anything wrong with my grammar? Seriously, you have to spell properly on a WRITING website.

Enjoy your stay!

hi

7 years ago

No. Your grammar is just bad, period. Several members here, including myself, use mobile devices for this site--even for writing and scripting entire games. 

hi

7 years ago
You use mobile for this site? Glad I didn't gain plebianitus from you.

hi

7 years ago

But some timeshare autocracy make s you sue the wring words!

hi

7 years ago

I actually use mobile 100% of the time, so don't use that as an excuse for bad grammar. And this...I think this is what evil looks like. SOMEONE HAND ME THE ERASER, PLEASE.

hi

7 years ago

...How do you use the site on mobile? I'm never able to post from it.

hi

7 years ago

U got desktop mode on bb?

hi

7 years ago

I think so? Fuck if I know.

hi

7 years ago
If you have an IPhone, go into safari and open the site from there. Never Google. The overall shittyness of the app will kill you.
If you have an android device, ask someone else.

hi

7 years ago
;-;
I use mobile most of the time..
Do not blame mobile.

hi

7 years ago

Try working on spelling before you work on grammar. Although I have a feeling you purposefully spell that way (don't worry the urge to do this will fade after a while, it gets tiring). Also, I actually do appreciate lower case aesthetic.

Welcome to the site! Start by reading the Help and Info articles to your left :)