Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

White supremacist CYOA

6 years ago

No, don’t bother looking for it in the new games section here, it’s a new one over at Infinite Story which has had a lot of newly risen undead lately.

http://infinite-story.com/story/info.php?id=17827

Haven’t gone through all of it yet, but as with most things in the graveyard, it’s unfinished with a lot of loose ends. Still, it’s currently at 61 pages so more might be added, who knows.

Anyway, lots of opportunity to cleanse Europe of the invading mongrel races and engage in… “aggressive breeding tactics” with female members of the glorious white race to secure a white future or something.

White supremacist CYOA

6 years ago
If this is a troll game it has a surprising amount of effort put in. Hell, it's better than half the shit that gets posted here, somebody send the guy a link so he can share his fantasies about Slavic women with 'glorious birthing hips' here...probably while complaining how IRL girls never want to have anything to do with nice guys like him.

White supremacist CYOA

6 years ago
Are we sure it isn't Victim?

White supremacist CYOA

6 years ago

Excuse me? Defaming my good name without tagging me, I see.

White supremacist CYOA

6 years ago
Apologies, did not intend to cast shade on your sterling reputation here.

Are you enjoying the storygame so far?

White supremacist CYOA

6 years ago

Thank you.

White supremacist CYOA

6 years ago

Well this should be amusing.

White supremacist CYOA

6 years ago

I hate dead ends on the stories on that site.  

White supremacist CYOA

6 years ago

Dead ends in general are always a nuisance.

White supremacist CYOA

6 years ago
The reason you can post as you go on IS is because other users are supposed to be able to add to the story too. Most of the older CYOA sites were like that, the stories would just grow organically and go on forever.

I didn't check what the settings were on that particular story, but perhaps you can add to the tale of our proud Nordic warrior.

White supremacist CYOA

6 years ago

Oh yeah, I saw the thing, and I would've but I don't think that kind of story suits me very well xD

White supremacist CYOA

6 years ago

Actually if he just left it so anyone could add to the story you could totally sabotage it and put in a bunch of gay interracial rape.

White supremacist CYOA

6 years ago
There was a truck full of dead Arabs in the part I read. Shame I think it requires the author to actually add new links, some gay interracial zombie rape would've really hit the spot.

White supremacist CYOA

6 years ago

Apparently you can submit something which the author can add in or reject, so unfortunately a bunch of gay, interracial midgets can't storm the homeland and wreck everyone in their way :(