Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

The New Me

6 years ago

Hi All! This is my new spiffy account (the old one was lkiriakos, but it was boring and poorly capitalized). 

Thanks for being such an amazing community. :-) 

The New Me

6 years ago

Just to clarify, the name was boring. The person himself was highly regarded as "mildly entertaining at best".

The New Me

6 years ago
So you're going to copy and paste 80 odd thousand words over and script just to change your name?

Commitment

The New Me

6 years ago
The plan (a brilliant one which I suggested) is to keep using the old account for working on the game and just add more cowbell to give his forum presence some oomph.

The New Me

6 years ago

'Tis a good plan m'lady.

Plus, lkiriakos (or, "I Kiriakos", as he preferred to be called near the bitter end) added me as co-author on his "epic". The collaboration should be fruitful... Judging by what I've seen of his game so far, it will be ridiculously easy to improve upon.

The New Me

6 years ago
Iki would be the one who'd have to publish and Iki would be the one who'd recipient the featured award, btw.

The New Me

6 years ago

So, it's to be slave labor on my part with no reward? This hardly seems fair.

I suspect he mesmerized Mizal with his shrinkery. They must have planned this all along.

The New Me

6 years ago

'Tis a large shrinkery. Not that that matters.

The New Me

6 years ago

How delightful.

The New Me

6 years ago
Joyous, a name without far too many k's in it.

The New Me

6 years ago

Sorry to have strained your keyboard. :-/ It is, however, pronounced with a "K" in lkiriakos' honor.

The New Me

6 years ago
Welcome Back! (Even if you never left)

The New Me

6 years ago

:) Welcome! I can see your sense of humor from your new name.