Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi

12 years ago
Hello, im new here, thought id just say hi. Im working on a zombie game now, it may be a bit till its finished.

Hi

12 years ago
Hello I am cool74. Nice to meet you and I hope we see you in the forums more often.

Hi

12 years ago

Nice to meet you aswell, Wert.

Hi

12 years ago
That's great to hear, we don't have any zombie games here at all. Hahaha, kidding, we have thousands but write another if you must. I'm 3J, welcome aboard.

Hi

12 years ago

Hello :) I' ve been on this site for a few months now, and I think it is a lot of fun! :)

Hi

12 years ago

Welcome! (i'm okay with another zombie game as long as this one is at least done WELL)

Hi

12 years ago

Any details about the game?

And hi.

Hi

12 years ago

I'm a little late but hi

Hi

12 years ago
Well, it should be long and hard, only one way to win.

Hi

12 years ago
Sounds terrible :)

Hi

12 years ago
We shoot for multi path games around here.

Hi

12 years ago
Or at least multiple endings

Hi

12 years ago

Or at least make it short so we won't have to wade through a huge game only to find out there's one ending haha.

Hi

12 years ago
And although this seems secondary, some explanation for why there are zombies would be nice.

Hi

12 years ago

You know I would like to read a zombie story with an actual detailed explanation for how or why there are zombies in the story in the first place.

Hi

12 years ago

I may write a zombie story one of these days. Just for fun. I'd have to do zombie research, though because I don't know anything about zombies :P

Hi

12 years ago

They eat people and are living corpses. That's about all I know.

Hi

12 years ago

I'll just look up zombies on wikipedia (XD)

Hi

12 years ago

Wikipedia?

Hi

12 years ago

you've never heard of wikipedia? Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia

Hi

12 years ago

Yes I've heard of Wikipedia its just alot of the time it's totally incorrect.

Hi

12 years ago

well, I think a lot of the stuff can be written by anyone. but I'd check more than one source. I take writing seriously (ahahahaha!)

Hi

12 years ago

Well I bet there are about a million different sites dedicated to zombies. Most of them with different opions about them.

Hi

12 years ago

yeah. that's why I'm visiting more than one.

Hi

12 years ago

Good luck on your zombie studies then fergie.

Hi

12 years ago

Ha, zombie college!

Hi

12 years ago

You're going to be a Zombieoligist. Congrats!

Hi

12 years ago

Dum, dum, dum-dum! I will accept my degree! Wait, I haven't graduated yet :P

Hi

12 years ago

Which is pretty much only the most obvious stuff.

Hi

12 years ago
dogbox-"You know I would like to read a zombie story with an actual detailed explanation for how or why there are zombies in the story in the first place."

You clearly haven't read my Reanimation stories. Also, Resident Evil gives a pretty good explanation, and there was one in one of the ____ of the dead films.

Hi

12 years ago

I was actually talking about a regular story. I have read most of the stories you mentioned.

Hi

12 years ago
Like a book? Resident Evil has several of those...I have heard.

Hi

12 years ago

Yeah like a book. Sorry for not clarifying.

Hi

12 years ago
Alright, ill try to add more endings. Also it wont be in advanced mode, im still geting used to it.