Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Burning Question!

12 years ago

I know I'm not really new, but on one of the posts on Newbie Central somebody posted a video along with their comment.  I just wanted to ask:

How do you post videos on here along wiht your post?

Burning Question!

12 years ago

I don't think it's best to give that information to someone with your reputation.

Burning Question!

12 years ago
Amen.

Burning Question!

12 years ago
I just decided to not say anything to the troll.

Burning Question!

12 years ago
Well, you sure ruined that notion.

Burning Question!

12 years ago
I am talking to Bo not the troll. Man who gave you a license to be a douche tonight.

Burning Question!

12 years ago
You defeated the purpose of not talking to the troll. You can't talk about ignoring something without paying it service, that's all I was saying.

Burning Question!

12 years ago
i only know how to do a link with a comment but not anything else. y don't you try PM- ing people instead of doing a hole forum bout it

Burning Question!

12 years ago

That point wasn't a douche move, it was a completely true statement. If you say "I'm gonna say something to the troll" in a forum made by a troll, to a person communicating with a troll, then you're talking to the troll through a proxy. If I walk up to you, and I say to the man next to you "I don't like the shirt *Cool's real name* is wearing", then I'm essentially telling you that I don't like your shirt.

Burning Question!

12 years ago
It was combine with all the other statements he had made that night.

Burning Question!

12 years ago

I know, but that post wasn't a douche move, it simply informing you, so you were wrong on that aspect as well :) Yeah, he was being a douche on the inspiration thread, but not here.

Burning Question!

12 years ago
I said tonight specifically. That implies more conversations then just that one.

Burning Question!

12 years ago

Touche

Burning Question!

12 years ago

You want him to touch you?

How naughty...

Burning Question!

12 years ago

Well it is French, I wouldn't doubt it at all.

Burning Question!

12 years ago

Why does everyone think I'm a boy?  I'm not!  I'm a girl!  And BTW: I just wanted to post some cool music videos for people to enjoy.  Nothing innapropriate or bad.

Burning Question!

12 years ago

Unless proven otherwise, you are a boy.

These are the rules of the internet.

Burning Question!

12 years ago
That is why you must be male to use the Internet with ease.:/. Simple as that.

Burning Question!

12 years ago

Rule 7 of the internet: Pics or it's false.